Does this demon look like Jiri Prochazka? (Updated with solo AV bet)

Well, this has been a strange experience. Glancing at an image, while searching for a very different type of image, I thought 'huh, that looks a bit like Jiri', I wonder if others will see it too. So, being a member of an MMA discussion board, I thought I'd find out. Easy for folks to comment yes or no. Then I thought, Jiri fans would be more familiar with his face, I'll ask them specifically.

Never in my wildest imagination could I have foreseen that the thread would trigger folks in such ways. How bizarre.

Any ways. Seems like the ayes have it. IT DOES. So, I will Update the OP, and have decided, as the Jiri fans I approached seemed not to have confidence, to have an AV bet with myself. I will be rooting hard for Poatan, but if Jiri win's I will make this triggering Jiri-like image my AV for a month.

If @Wetarmpits wants to explain his strange reaction, or what the Prometheus Society is, he is welcome.
Your shitty Samurai picture and comparison is strange, friend. Also your obsession. I get it, you like Jiri and think his Samurai thingy is cool and edgy warrior stuff. That's fine. But in no way does this crappy AI Oni look like Jiri on a neutral observation, it's your projection and imagination combined with wishfull thinking.
If it's crappy Ai or not comes down to taste, mine is telling me it's cheap and crappy.
Imagine Dan Henderson had that Samurai hair cut and you could say the exact same about him and the picture. Not even the shape of head is fitting good.
If you see Jiri there that's great for you. I don't.
;)

Prometheus society is a club of retarded "geniuses" with an IQ higher than 160 and @JoeyJoeJoeJr claims to be a member.
At the end I was just trolling because you were so serious about the whole thing.
Have a good one!

You're shitty Samurai picture and comparison is strange, friend. Also your obsession. I get it, you like Jiri and think his Samurai thingy is cool and edgy warrior stuff. That's fine. But in no way does this crappy AI Oni look like Jiri on a neutral observation, it's your projection and imagination combined with wishfull thinking.
If it's crappy Ai or not comes down to taste, mine is telling me it's cheap and crappy.
Imagine Dan Henderson had that Samurai hair cut and you could say the exact same about him and the picture. Not even the shape of head is fitting good.

But anyhows, I was just trolling you because of the nature of your comparison and explain now cause I think you are a good poster besides this AI mess ;)

Prometheus society is a club of retarded "geniuses" with an IQ higher than 160 and @JoeyJoeJoeJr claims to be a member. I was trolling there aswell.

*your :)

Oh, I am sad about the PS. Mine sits about 14 points too low to join :(

I feel good, and less good that they agreed with me now tho :)

I think it may be CGI, not AI? Anyways…

Honestly I did not know much about Jiri before this thread.

But thank you for the response.

Catch you around the boards bro

<RomeroSalute>

It's Jiri.

The AI was actually prompted to use Jiri Prochazka as the model.

Back