Does the idea of a dominant black heavyweight monster trigger sherdoggers?

shercatdog

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was like 70/30 of sherdoggers calling for overeem to win, barely anyone giving ngannou a chance.

Yes I know Reem is biracial, im talking about the sucess of Ngannou, so Overeem's race is irrelevant to the point im making. Ngannou losing to Overeem means he's a bust so that's why many sherdoggers want Reem to win so Ngannou won't pan out.

You had so many comments regarding ngannou is a brett rogers 2.0.

Even after a dominant win, you still have sherdoggers desperately wanting Ngannou to not pan out great saying Stipe will win with no chance of Ngannou winning.

So obvious with the brett rogers comparison even after he won.

It's like sherdog doesn't want Ngannou to be a champ because of his race. Im not trying to race bait but it's very obvious. If Ngannou was exactly the same but white, he would be the third favorite fighter here after Conor and Perry.

I know i'm making a blanket statement, and I know there are many sherdoggers who don't feel that way, but I feel there is a segment of sherdoggers who do, hence why I made the thread.

Last edited:
You do realise that Overeem is also black................right?

of course, but im talking about ngannou's success and potential, we know Overeem doesn't have a high ceiling like Ngannou.

Overeem being black or not is irrelevant because Ngannou losing will kill his hype and would never face Stipe for a title shot.

What colour is overeem?

Is this like a competition to be blacker?

Who cares!

Not really. Honestly surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

playing the race card ehhh. lesnar by blanket.

When a fighter is on a hot streak it's because they are fighting cans.

When a fighter loses, they turn into a can.

Haven't you learned this yet?

HW is the definition of a weight class of fading legends.

Fans of fading legends are always the most defensive. Hence why Ngannou gets hate.

Reem is half black, I believe.

Yoel & Hector lost though as predicted.

The only active HW boxers the TS heard of before he joined Sherdog were Klitschko & Fury.

Just f*king stop with this sh!t Whitebelt "Tis not the season for this crap"...

So we really hate on DJ because of race and not because he’s a manlet?

It's almost like you're disappointed by the lack of racism, TS.

It was like 70/30 of sherdoggers calling for overeem to win, barely anyone giving ngannou a chance.

Yes I know Reem is biracial, im talking about the sucess of Ngannou, so Overeem's race is irrelevant to the point im making. Ngannou losing to Overeem means he's a bust so that's why many sherdoggers want Reem to win so Ngannou won't pan out.

You had so many comments regarding ngannou is a brett rogers 2.0.

Even after a dominant win, you still have sherdoggers desperately wanting Ngannou to not pan out great saying Stipe will win with no chance of Ngannou winning.

So obvious with the brett rogers comparison even after he won.

It's like sherdog doesn't want Ngannou to be a champ because of his race. Im not trying to race bait but it's very obvious. If Ngannou was exactly the same but white, he would be the third favorite fighter here after Conor and Perry.

I know i'm making a blanket statement, and I know there are many sherdoggers who don't feel that way, but I feel there is a segment of sherdoggers who do, hence why I made the thread.

Not all Sherdoggers care about race, but there are a good numbers of Sherdoggers that do.

It is what it is.

Monster? You're the racist one, dude.
Ngannou is a handsome man, not a monster.

Back