Does Kevin Lee have the strongest round house kick in the division?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude knows how to generate power with that right leg. God damn. Monster hips on the man.

It was his left leg he was generating all that power with. As for you question. I don't know. Pettis and Barboza both have a phenomenal kicking game though.

LbeRohR.gif

It was his left leg he was generating all that power with. As for you question. I don't know. Pettis and Barboza both have a phenomenal kicking game though.
No it wasn’t you bozo.

TS to answer you yes very possibly. He uncorked 2 that were incredible. The first one I thought from Barboza’s expression/body language that it broke his arm or something like that.

No it wasn’t you bozo.

TS to answer you yes very possibly. He uncorked 2 that were incredible. The first one I thought from Barboza’s expression/body language that it broke his arm or something like that.
Every high kick he hit him with was with his left leg.

Yeah he has amazing power in his kick.

He landed one under the arms that looked like it rocked Edson. Then another they turned and he kicked Barboza in the back and he stood straight up from it.

He landed one under the arms that looked like it rocked Edson. Then another they turned and he kicked Barboza in the back and he stood straight up from it.

Those that land under the arms hurt like hell.

That’s the same kick that Frank Dux used to beat Paco.

His looked were looking likenthey jad more power except the ones aiming for the head. Probably limited by flexibility but those bosy kicks seems freakoshly powerful

I kept waiting for either Barboza or Lee to set up their roundhouses with a punch or two. Both guys can shut you off with body kicks if they land really clean.

Meh
Meh.. cracked my phone screen and its hard to type correctly now. Should prob jus not post when im on phone
Just thought it was funny, it looked like how someone drunk would be typing. I understood what your post was saying though, and I know the cracked phone feel.
<DCrying>

Him staying up was actually really impressive

i know it looked funny but i have to agree. seeing him go over on the sides of his feet and waddle around and still stay vertical, i mean how many people could really manage that?

people are salty as hell about kevin but the guy clearly has balls of steel. he's been in some serious trouble in his fights and still hung in there and fought his heart out.

Meh
Meh.. cracked my phone screen and its hard to type correctly now. Should prob jus not post when im on phone
Don’t sweat it dude. It was just funny that your post had mistakes and then boom drunk and meth in the username.

Back