Does Jordan Breen still work on Sherdog?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't lie, he taught me everything I know abt MMA. Even tho I was listening to Sherdog radio back in the TJ and Gross days, Breen was the first guy that seemed like he knew what he was talking abt.

He showed me Jose Aldo and said he'd be a killer before he even became a killer. I watched vids of Jose soccer kicking fools and I was on the bandwagon before he fought in the wec

Breen is an MMA legend.

I think he was let go about a year and a half ago, or so.

Not gonna lie, I used to enjoy his input. But, on his radio show, he slowly but surely just began to develop these asinine ideas and I just tuned him out.

Really? You got all your mma knowledge from one obscure source?

I literally never go on sherdog's main page anymore.

I literally never go on sherdog's main page anymore.

Same, it's almost like I forget there is one. We're Sherdog now, we should probably just pool our cash, reebok kits, and hot dog branders and buy the place.

Knowledgeable but definitely a soyboy. Dont miss him at all.
Breen isnt a soyboy compared to most of the mma journalists. He watched mma outside the ufc like Shooto and GCM. Plus he doesnt care that much about steroids.

I can't lie, he taught me everything I know abt MMA. Even tho I was listening to Sherdog radio back in the TJ and Gross days, Breen was the first guy that seemed like he knew what he was talking abt.

He showed me Jose Aldo and said he'd be a killer before he even became a killer. I watched vids of Jose soccer kicking fools and I was on the bandwagon before he fought in the wec

Breen is an MMA legend.

No CraveOnline/Evolve Media fired both his and TJ De Santis' asses because they're not good enough and not enough people cared, he threw a hissy fit while TJ cried bitterly on podcast like it's the end of the world (great popcorn). Now both of them beg for money on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/betweenrounds

Don't give them any of your money. There's a reason why they got canned by Sherdog. You can find much better MMA podcasts for free on YouTube and Soundcloud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back