Does Dana White like Ronda Rousey more than Cris Cyborg?

Who does Dana White like more, Ronda or Cyborg? Looking at the news over the recent years, I think Dana likes Ronda more than Cris.

What's your opinion?

Is water wet? Is the sky blue? Are you gay?

FB_IMG_14441502672451.jpg

I don't see Cyborg in his family photos.

Are you serious TS? Ronda is probably his all time favorite. She does everything he asks and never goes against the company like Conor does.

I'm not sure how this is even a question that needs to be asked. If you don't know the answer to this. I honestly believe you should stop watching the UFC/mma, and take up watching a different sport.

Lawn Bowling perhaps ?

3b7350ea83cb9c8adcba677ac4631242.gif

Dana is secretly in love with Cris, but he's a sick fuck that's gets hard from watching her struggle cutting weight. I guarantee he came when she started to cry last time, and I guarantee he has spy cameras in her sauna and salt bath area. Anything for a glimpse of her nude and suffering hard body.

Dana White doesn't like his kids if they don't make him money.

Who does Dana White like more, Ronda or Cyborg? Looking at the news over the recent years, I think Dana likes Ronda more than Cris.

What's your opinion?

Stop lying.

If you had been paying attention in recent years then you would know this was a stupid question to ask.

Noob.

Back