Does CM Punk have the worst stats on the UFC roster?

ImLovinIt

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looking up his stats on UFC.com, he's got 0% accuracy and landed 0 per minute. He's also got 0% takedowns, 0 submissions, and 0% takedowns defended. Even his opponent 0-1 Mike Jackson has better stats than Punk. LOL.

These stats are worse than Rondas!

Looking up his stats on UFC.com, he's got 0% accuracy and landed 0 per minute. He's also got 0% takedowns, 0 submissions, and 0% takedowns defended. Even his opponent 0-1 Mike Jackson has better stats than Punk. LOL.

Worst stats but draw-power off the charts!

CM Punk is a joke. His star power is what keeping him around. If he loses his next fight, I can't imagine the UFC keeping him. He could do freakshow fights in Bellator, or hell go back to prowrestling.

Well, it makes sense. You have to have fights to have stats
He only had 1 fight,and he got his ass kicked.

for sure. he will however land a strike in his next fight imo.
then get destroyed.

Yeah but as soon as JDS told her to go kick rocks he started eating shit in the cage. She was seductress juju witch. I'm trying to find this old video someone got of them two at carnivale and he's super pissed and mouthing off at her
Really? Please find and post. What happened to super nice guy Dos Santos?

20140801034839_Picture13.JPG

Maybe you don't remember this guy?

I don't think so.

CM Punk lasted longer, and at least we don't know just how much destruction his punch would have done. Ramirez landed and it didn't do shit.
The time he lasted, the number of punches it took to take him out, the number of fingers he saw Big John holding up... the diabetus - all worse.

Is this Mike Jackson guy any good? UFC.com just says that he has "knockout power in both hands".

Gall whipped both of those guys, but Punk lasted longer. So why is Punk trash comparing to Jackson? Honest question.

And I should add that, I know that Punk is really bad, but I'm just wondering if his opponent is too.

Sure.
I don't think so.

CM Punk lasted longer, and at least we don't know just how much destruction his punch would have done. Ramirez landed and it didn't do shit.
The time he lasted, the number of punches it took to take him out, the number of fingers he saw Big John holding up... the diabetus - all worse.

Yea but Ramirez landed one jab. So he had technically outstruck cm punk. And that was against don frye!

Ramirez>cm punk

Legitimately tgere are only the following guys who are worse than him.

The shadow, (the last one) is legitimately the closest thing to cm punk

Worth mentioning those are career stats, not just UFC.

Is this Mike Jackson guy any good? UFC.com just says that he has "knockout power in both hands".

Gall whipped both of those guys, but Punk lasted longer. So why is Punk trash comparing to Jackson? Honest question.

And I should add that, I know that Punk is really bad, but I'm just wondering if his opponent is too.

I believe Jackson has some fighting experience (boxing?). Only a few matches though, but I believe he did win them. As opposed to CM who obviously has no (real) fighting experience at all.

Back