Does Cain even have a fight scheduled? Or is he semi retired?

Why was he the best? He had ok stand up and good wrestling.
Not even close to the most complete hw we’ve seen.

A guy like werdum will beat Cain more often than not.
As werdum dictates where the fight will be. Cain isn’t good enough on the feeet or clinch to bother werdum and Cain’s instinct is the takedown where he is no match for Fabricio.

The Mexican didn’t know about Mexico City altitude?
That’s ducking hilarious.

His stand up was good enough to flatten most HWs and his wrestling was good enough to man handle anyone alive. His recent win was by spinning back kick ffs. In what area was he lacking?

His best weapon was his cardio and drive. The fatties in HW division simply couldn't keep up. Werdum is old as fuck and has never had a chin. As usual, Cain came in after an injury and gassed in two minutes, which made Werdum think he had good striking all of a sudden. He doesn't, that's why JDS put him to sleep with a monster uppercut and Stipe KO'd him going backwards. A healthy Cain gave Junior the beating of a lifetime and would have done the same to Werdum.

The sea level thing is a running gag. He would have gassed anywhere because he wasn't himself and probably never will be again.

who's this " cain " ???

never heard of him, does he fight in the UFC?

SMH whenever I heard Rogan argue for him being the GOAT HW

He'll be ready to fight again in mid 2018, according to his latest revised timetable. But it's at least the third time he's kicked the can further down the calendar, since the time he breezily said that once his surgery was done (back in January 2017) it would only be a couple of months. So maybe he's already retired but just doesn't recognize it yet...

Sucks would of liked to see him vs Stipe if he could come back and get a win or 2

He'll be ready to fight again in mid 2018, according to his latest revised timetable. But it's at least the third time he's kicked the can further down the calendar, since the time he breezily said that once his surgery was done (back in January 2017) it would only be a couple of months. So maybe he's already retired but just doesn't recognize it yet...
That's when I had my surgery on my back. I had artificial disc replacement. I've been fully recovered for months now. They literally take out the old ruptured disc and put in a titanium polymer disc. And I'm at 100 percent now. I'm sure Cain has some other injuries catching up to him. Probably knees.

I remember he was supposed to fight Werdum but he had a back injury. He literally had bone spurs in his vertebrae and thought the commission' would allow him to fight. Lol literally scheduled the surgery right after the fight. This guy is perpetually injured. His body is telling him something. Stop!!!

Don Velasquez is semi-retired.

WWE-Wrestler-Kane-Family-Photos-Wife-Real-Name-Height-Weight.png
Should be it for survivor series...

lol at people that say he is or was going to be the best HW of all time. just lmao. Dude cant even win a fight vs his own health, let alone top opponents consistently.

gets starched by JDS and "lucky punch"

gets son'd by Werdum and but but but elevation!

He still usually out cardio every other UFC HW, U don't need to be Mr Universum looking to be fit to fight for 5 rounds,
That is because of insane training Cain does before the fight that very often leads to injuries. If he were to stay in shape all year long, he would not need to train as hard.

Cain will return for one more fight. The result?
Win: “He would have been the greatest ever”
Lose: “He would have been the greatest ever”
I’ll be glad when that twig legged Cro-Magnon is gone for good

That's when I had my surgery on my back. I had artificial disc replacement. I've been fully recovered for months now. They literally take out the old ruptured disc and put in a titanium polymer disc. And I'm at 100 percent now. I'm sure Cain has some other injuries catching up to him. Probably knees.

He claims to be super-cautious about not returning too soon this time, because he thinks now that he came back too quickly after previous injuries and that's contributing to why he's been so plagued with problems. He wants to be 100% sure that he's 100% percent ready. And granted, 100% ready to endure a fight camp is far beyond what a regular 100% percent is. But he keeps moving the goalposts, and that's worrisome.

He claims to be super-cautious about not returning too soon this time, because he thinks now that he came back too quickly after previous injuries and that's contributing to why he's been so plagued with problems. He wants to be 100% sure that he's 100% percent ready. And granted, 100% ready to endure a fight camp is far beyond what a regular 100% percent is. But he keeps moving the goalposts, and that's worrisome.

Maybe he should get rid of his fucking strength and conditioning coach

100%, right?

Back