Does anyone think Cat could beat Nunes?

Reaction score
She beat her once and didn't look too bad doing it. However, I don't know if she could do it again though... Nunes just seems so much more improved than when their first fight.

Cat only fights once every 2 years so she'll not get a title shot.

Cat's tough, but you've got to remember that she got the beating of her life in the first round. Nunes could well finish her in the first if they fought again.

I do.

Nunes comes out like gang-busters for the first round, but she tends to gas as the fight goes on.

Cat is tough enough to weather that early storm and wear her out.

If Nunes follows a game plan, no.

The problem with Nunes is her conditioning. If she just spar boxes Zingano, she will win the early rounds. Take the 4th round to rest, and then pummel her in the 5th.

But the best gameplan will be to rock Zingano in the first round then go for a submission, rather than the KO/TKO.

Nunes with a game plan beats Zingano. Zingano makes too many mistakes. The way she was losing dominant positions to Julianna Pena was LAUGHABLE.

If Nunes follows a game plan, no.

The problem with Nunes is her conditioning. If she just spar boxes Zingano, she will win the early rounds. Take the 4th round to rest, and then pummel her in the 5th.

But the best gameplan will be to rock Zingano in the first round then go for a submission, rather than the KO/TKO.

Nunes with a game plan beats Zingano. Zingano makes too many mistakes. The way she was losing dominant positions to Julianna Pena was LAUGHABLE.
God I purged like all memory of the fight from my brain. Completely forgot about that.

Yeah that would be a good rematch. Why is she so damn inactive though?

It hurts because she's exciting

for sure she could, mental advantage Cat

Love me some Cat. It is fighting, anything can happen (again).

Of course she could, and I would be rooting for her to do so.

Cat is as tough as they come, but Nunez appears to be larger and dropping heavier bombs. I think Cat could win, but it won't be against the same Nunez she beat by a mile.

Nunes isn't fighting long enough for Cat to earn a shot.

I do.

Nunes comes out like gang-busters for the first round, but she tends to gas as the fight goes on.

Cat is tough enough to weather that early storm and wear her out.

But that was Nunes' beta version

We're at Nunes 3.0 now or something :p

(Edit, that is one weird emoticon)

But that was Nunes' beta version

We're at Nunes 3.0 now or something :p

(Edit, that is one weird emoticon)

It wasn't a bad beta

tenor.gif

tumblr_nssodaGWWG1rofocqo2_500.gif

Yeah that would be a good rematch. Why is she so damn inactive though?

It hurts because she's exciting

I think she has a hard time cutting the weight due to the year and half she had to take off due to injuries.

Plus since she is her son only parent, she more careful not mess her body up with weight cutting.

Nunes has improved a lot since her fight with Cat 2 1/2 years ago, where Cat been on the decline due to personal and health issues.

I don't. Cat is a weekend warrior. Nunes took her job seriously and is a different fighter now. Cat phoned her career in and the results show. If they meet again, Nunes shows what some dedication and discipline can accomplish.

Back