Does anyone miss her?

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I don't at all.

Yes. Because I miss hearing Edmond sound bites from him in her corner and him yelling "head movement!"

Only her weighins she looks good.

She was pretty entertaining whether she was on the giving or receiving end of an ass whooping. I'll always be down to watch a fighter as entertaining as Ronda was.

I wish you'd give us a chance to miss you.

Yes. Because I miss Edmond hearing sound bites from Edmond in her corner and him yelling "head movement!"

There are other fighter who Edmond will ruin. You won't miss out on any ridiculous commands being shouted that a fighter can't even begin to understand.

She was never in a bad fight

Wish she tried training somewhere else

There are other fighter who Edmond will ruin. You won't miss out on any ridiculous commands being shouted that a fighter can't even begin to understand.
You sure? Who does he still corner? I really can't think of one.

She was pretty entertaining whether she was on the giving or receiving end of an ass whooping. I'll always be down to watch a fighter as entertaining as Ronda was.

i wont pay for them, but i tend to agree.

and though she gets a lot of hate, she did a lot for wmma.

I agree with our beloved mod :D
except for the fights we all knew she was gonna rape her opponent, for example Bethe

She never had a boring fight. Every fight was both opponents trying to finish the other, from bell to bell

Back