Does anyone have a more padded record than Luis Santos?

Shishio

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seriously dude is 64-10 loses to anyone even remotely decent with 50ish of his wins just over complete regional Brazilian low tiers......looking for other guys like this as well exapmles: Jason Reinhardt 20-3 basically nothing but regional mid state guys/Renan Barao to an extent, he made it to the top but 20ish of his wins are just over garbage lol

Seriously dude is 64-10 loses to anyone even remotely decent with 50ish of his wins just over complete regional Brazilian low tiers......looking for other guys like this as well exapmles: Jason Reinhardt 20-3 basically nothing but regional mid state guys/Renan Barao to an extent, he made it to the top but 20ish of his wins are just over garbage lol
U dont know guys like Ildemar Alcântara or Jorge Patino?

good "lol" but u 1st said: "loses to anyone even remotely decent"
he also beat dan hornbuckle, and right after that I said 50ish of his wins were over complete garbage....if youre gonna be a grammar nazi, do it right, dont do the fox news edit cus it suits your opinion

he also beat dan hornbuckle, and I also said 50ish of his wins were over complete garbage....if youre gonna be a grammar nazi, do it right, dont do the fox news edit cus it suits your opinion
hmmm.. not really about grammar, it´s more about u not really knowing the Brazilian scene.

Period.

hmmm.. not really about grammar, it´s more about u not really knowing the Brazilian scene.

Period.
seems to be about you half quoting me to make you sound smart. Period.

seems to be about you half quoting me to make you sound smart. Period.
not really.

Gonna tell u why Your OP is lame:

We´re all here to learn, get informations, legit knowledge.

But, Nobody here will get any info from u about the Brazilian scene, about the fighter, or about whom he fought.

Instead of feeding us with BS wiki knowledge available to anyone, try to give us something useful.

Last edited:

You can't be that harsh on a lot of these guys in lower weightclasses though, in the 00's there simply wasn't the focus on those divisions bringing talent together.

It was only really late on in the WEC that someone like Barao really had a chance to face top comp.

lol@ people saying Struve and Kos.

Fulton by far.

I remember Jason Reinhardt's record being very padded.

What a weird thing to keep you up at night.

Hector Lombard had a pretty padded record heading into ufc..he was obviously a dangerous guy and probably didn’t arrive in his prime but his run in the ufc was pretty awful

Travis Fulton is a Legend. 300+ only legal fights is no joke!

Back