Does anyone find it more suspicious that he only popped on one drug test?

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
People are saying:

"Well he passed most of them, give him the benefit of the doubt."

I feel the opposite. If it's a tainted supplement like his manager is implying, why would it only show up on the weigh in drug test?

It seems more likely that his masking agent misfired/wore off during the window of the drug test or he would have popped on more tests.

What do you think?

They can't test for everything every time. The test that got him is brand new and has busted a bunch of Olympic athletes retroactively. It can now detect it up to six months so he could have cycled off thinking he was in the clear and passed a couple tests because they were looking for something else at the time and then popped him with this one.

Same thing Brock did before the Hunt fight.

People are saying:

"Well he passed most of them, give him the benefit of the doubt."

I feel the opposite. If it's a tainted supplement like his manager is implying, why would it only show up on the weigh in drug test?

It seems more likely that his masking agent misfired/wore off during the window of the drug test or he would have popped on more tests.

What do you think?
I think the extreme weight cutting, fluid loss, salt baths etc play a major role.

I think theres about 500 posts explaining exactly why hes only failed one of the tests.

The in competition is more thorough than the out of competition. That's the only difference. Jones must be scared to fight without it. Why else do it when you're that talented. Scared you're not good without it? The fans got robbed and so did Daniel. Stipe vs Jones was the superfight to see who the baddest on the planet. Rarely that happens

I agree, and his manager's comments only make it fishier.

They've played this poorly.

No. This is the same guy who got popped for peds in the past and coke. Seems like people really want to believe that jones isn't the jones we've always known

Back