does anyone find Cejudo to be annoying

Chazz Reinhold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The guy tries to hard to act cool and is just plan annoying. He also seems very fake.

No he seems cool for real to me. Humble and chill dude

Benavidez comes like a prick and borderline jealous sometimes

When he tried to taunt henry when he was wrestling near the pool henry responded in a very detached way and benavidez was like "oh yeah yeah... Shit i have nothing to say now my plan failed" lol

And the role model thing got into benavidez head. You can tell it in the last episode

Seems like it's his personality, he is corny, not to Sage point, but kinda of corny, I don't think he is annoying, actually find it funny at times.

From the videos and encounters I've have had with him during his wrestling days that is actually pretty much how has always been. It seems like he has a rolodex of comment in his head that he want to make sure he gets said depending on what type of setting he's in. I think most of it's just a product of what he's dedicated his life to sense developing the Cejudo "brand" during his Olympic run. MMA is just his current avenue to get his message across. I don't see it as necessarily fake since he truly means what he says, but it does come across as a little pre-programmed at times which can be annoying.

Wasn't he the guy who was going to make the leap to boxing?

If he was a foot taller he would be the biggest bully the world has seen

Dude is a straight fuck boi manlet

he seems like an ok guy.... watching him on tv then meeting him in person you may have a different opinion

Do not like either, but at least Joe B is consistent with his douchebag self, while Henry is fake every which way you try to cut it, while being an even bigger Dbag.. He tries too hard to be the center of attention and contradicts himself to fit the situation. Reminds of the kid who played sports to have friends and not be a loner..

Benavidez is a bitter man.

Seems to not be enjoying his life.
Cejudo and Benavidez are both nice guys. Joe is just trying to find an angle to "hate" Cejudo and hype their fight. I wouldn't take any of this seriously.

Cejudo's actually a pretty cool guy having met and trained with him back in AZ , he does sound like a rehearsed script at times but it actually is who he is. Dude's pretty genuine and always willing to help and teach...

He looks like Rocky's son with that hair
af621bcb09507168b5f7b0b5d55e5579.jpg

Cejudo has just released a book about his struggle and experience going straight to freestyle and bypassing collegiate wrestling, successfully and I believe that's why he was going on about "role model", yadda, yadda .. course, that is just his opinion and him lecturing Benavidiz was a lol moment. When I discovered he had a book coming out I did think to myself, "Well .. evidently SOMEONE looks up to him and is interested in him as a role model"!

Back