Does anyone even care that Conor is the LW champ?

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
I enjoy watching conor fight, i dont hate him or anything. But we are now approaching 1 year since hes won the LW belt and i just cant take him serious as the champion just saying it how i see it and not trying to hate. It also seems like the actual top fighters dont either.

He leapfrogged all the contenders to fight eddie, who lets be honest, even though he had the belt isnt the best guy in the division even though conor put on a straight schooling on him which is hard to do. But he seems to have no intention on defending the belt, or even coming back to mma. The title fight between ferguson and lee to me decides the real champion to be honest, they actually have alot of fights at LW have been actively putting in work to get the belt. Conor isnt the real champion to be honest no one even gives a fuck that hes champion .

He needs to defend against the winner or get the fuck out. He legit only has 1 fight at LW.

The only thing that's important to me is that he makes a lot of money and he never has to risk his belt

We have a better chance of Jesus coming back to Earth, than Connor defending a belt ever

He won one fight at LW, didn't he? The MMA model of becoming champion is flawed. It's like a soccer team becoming the champion by winning one game. You need to prove yourself on a consistent basis. The problem in MMA is that you can become the champion by being better than ONE man in a certain division. You can have the tools to beat the champion but not have the tools to beat everybody else.

Back