Does anyone else realize that Bubba is trying to copy Nick Diaz?

BooHD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its no secret that Nick Diaz really thinks that the whole worlds against him as in almost every interview he brings up something about the UFC or MMA in general setting him up to fail. Does anyone realize that Bubba has that same mentality? When he was chosen to fight Uriah he went up to JBJ and said that Dana White is out to get him or something along those lines. Also in an interview with MMAFighting he said something like, "I know you all hate me." I honestly don't understand his method cause to be honest he is too insignificant to have the whole MMA community hate on him.

Diaz got what he got because he won a lot of fights. Just whining isn

I wouldn't say he's copying Diaz. I mean, yeah he's whining a bit but plenty of other guys whine too.

Nick Diaz never complains about getting a tough fight

Bubba failed to show anything impressive after 3 fights on TUF. He talked so hard in the beginning of the show, but couldn't back up any of it. He complained about fighting possibly the toughest guy on the show and nearly shit himself during the days prior to the fight. He was so scared he faked kidney failure then proceeded to say,"If you're scared to fight someone you shouldn't be in this sport..." blah blah blah. Diaz is and was nowhere near doing any of those cowardly things. I don't know how Jon Jones or anyone else can even THINK he's UFC caliber.

Indeed. Him and Nate have a history of taking on people nobody would.

Nate went head on at Emerson on TUF and Nick made a guy with a lot of hype and heavy hands faceplant @ UFC 47.

Nick-Diaz-8.gif

Warriors.

Nick Diaz is a warrior. I'm sure Bubba has his moments and that is what Jones saw in him. He probably tears it up in practice. Bubba's greatest enemy are his emotions and mental states.

The guy is always doubting himself and self loathing. He is so narcissistic.

I bet if he got his mind right he might of done better. Read MIGHT.

Except for that time he wanted to fight Mayhem, and then didn't want to fight Mayhem because he was bigger than him.

So anyone paranoid or skeptical its copying Nick?

Got it.

.... Does anyone realize that Bubba has that same mentality? When he was chosen to fight Uriah he went up to JBJ and said that Dana White is out to get him or something along those lines. Also in an interview with MMAFighting he said something like, "I know you all hate me." I honestly don't understand his method cause to be honest he is too insignificant to have the whole MMA community hate on him.

I think he's in an extreme do or die situation. He has an ego to win and be great like all competitors but providing for his family is on the line. It seems that him losing a fight is like the other fighter taking away the privilege to see and provide for his daughter. He mentioned he's not doing so good financially and lives away from his daughter.

That guy rubs me the wrong way. He seems like a whiny little kid. Actually I don't know who I like least, Hubba or Josh Hamman. Both seem irritating.

Except for that time he wanted to fight Mayhem, and then didn't want to fight Mayhem because he was bigger than him.
He said tough fight, not some freakshow of a fight. Diaz was champ at 170 and offered a catchweight of 181, Mayhem refused anything lower than 183. But of course on sherdog someone ducked someone because they couldnt agree on a weight, not that they were looking out for their careers or anything. Just scared

He said tough fight, not some freakshow of a fight. Diaz was champ at 170 and offered a catchweight of 181, Mayhem refused anything lower than 183. But of course on sherdog someone ducked someone because they couldnt agree on a weight, not that they were looking out for their careers or anything. Just scared

Fighting someone 15 pounds is now a freak show fight? Oh wait, 13 lbs. It was too tough for Nick. He jumps a guy with his friends but can't fight him 1 on 1 and then talks tough about how he wants to fight Anderson Silva? Nick sold a whole bunch of wolf tickets.

Yes he did! Before his fight with Karo Parisian.

He threw a shit fit before GSP as well, calling him pampered, accusing him of being on steroids, and more or less saying "he's going to wrestlefuck me and win and that's bullshit."

That's whining.

In fact, he encourage tough fights. For the life of me, I don't know why he wants Anderson Silva.

He want some of Anderson Money .
He knows he stand no chance .
It's all a marketing scheme to make him think he's better than GSP , if he get the fight, he'll fold and miss presser , workout and get canned again .

Back