Does anyone care about Paddy Pimblett anymore? (Hasn't fought since Dec 2023)

I hope they make the Bobby Green fight. I favor Green but at his age it's a winnable fight for Paddy. I don't see him cracking the top 10 but he's definitely UFC worthy.

Conor got beat by Poirier who's a top 5 LW, big difference between that and losing to Flash Gordon who is (respectfully) a small-name journeyman

Thing with Paddy is that now that he beat Tony Ferguson, there aren't many opponents left in the UFC that he would have a chance against
I would rate his fight with Ferg slightly higher than Bobby greens, their fights with Gordon were not going that different either until the Head Ram From green.

They should fight. Paddy VS Bobby anyone?

So get rid of his girlfriend and stay ripped. That other poster was right about you guys being sexually attracted to Paddy.
No coming back from that lol.

Also the "Get rid of shitty GF" formula has never worked, Its made things worse. Shitty/ugly GF make champs.

No coming back from that lol.

Also the "Get rid of shitty GF" formula has never worked, Its made things worse. Shitty/ugly GF make champs.
Yep. The lack of beauty keeps you focused and they make great sparring partners

He hasn't fought since December? What an old manlet, it's over for him

He's the fighter with the biggest disparity between skill level and popularity since Cm Punk.

He nearly quit and got finished by necrotic Tony
Really? I have to rewatch that fight

No not really. Tony threw up a triangle at the end of the fight which wasn't close, Paddy wasn't in any real danger, and he was gassing so instead of fighting it off or trying to escape he just chilled for the last few seconds and let the clock run out.

Tony had more success against Chandler and Green than he did against Paddy.

No not really. Tony threw up a triangle at the end of the fight which wasn't close, Paddy wasn't in any real danger, and he was gassing so instead of fighting it off or trying to escape he just chilled for the last few seconds and let the clock run out.

Yep. Paddy gassing against this old fossil was a bad fuckin look tho

Did rewatch it skipping some parts, yeah it wasn't close but Paddy looked thick and stiff.

Also that boxing, Don't want to see him try that against someone that can hit hard.

I don't particularly care but I do like watching him fight. A few things majorly counting against him for me, the shameful arse licking of Dana, saying lad all the fucking time, being a scouser. Respect him for chasing his dream, although starting to doubt that's him @Roop Holstry I never saw the thread but this account sounds dodgy and fake...

He not serious about MMA and he's not elite. He is like Tuivasa, Cowboy, Holland. They're fun fighters to watch but they don't really have title aspirations and just in it cause it's cool. I don't care following their careers because they don't really care much anyway.

Conor hasn't fought since July of 2021 and people still act like he is the second coming.
And Stipe hasnt fought since March 21 and hasn't won a fight since 2020 and he's coming back to a title shot.

I don't agree with it but its business.

Nah not really
It's just a moment in the third round where he's super gassed, does nothing and then tries a pathetic takedown that fails, tries a second time and it works.

He just looked so bad and gassed he needed that takedown so bad to regain his gas.

I don't particularly care but I do like watching him fight. A few things majorly counting against him for me, the shameful arse licking of Dana, saying lad all the fucking time, being a scouser. Respect him for chasing his dream, although starting to doubt that's him @Roop Holstry I never saw the thread but this account sounds dodgy and fake...
The account is 100% fake. I have no reason to lie about it. It’s sad that admin here are impersonating a fighter and covering up evidence.

I should have known better and screen shotted the thread before they deleted it. Someone else here must have seen it before it was taken down. Maybe @Davidjacksonjones

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back