Does anyone believe Trumps lawyer paid Stormy Daniels?

I only care that he does right by us, the American people. I'm not one to be a hypocrite regarding infidelity :)

Then you should have a problem with him being consistently weak against Russia because of his personal relationship. You should have an issue with him attacking the security of our nation.

It's been some time since they could call themselves the party of small government.
They love the idea of the government regulating our lives, reaching past our closed doors to interfere in our privacy and legislate morality.

Oh yeah. I have a lot of issues with the Republican party. The Democrats aren't much better, but at least they aren't assholes.

Then you should have a problem with him being consistently weak against Russia because of his personal relationship. You should have an issue with him attacking the security of our nation.

Oh yeah. I have a lot of issues with the Republican party. The Democrats aren't much better, but at least they aren't assholes.
I would put it rather that the Dems aren't such egregious assholes.

Cheats on wives repeatedly, but somehow will be loyal to the American public? Wut?

I know some philanderers that are otherwise great people. Its not out of the realm of possibility. I'm a scum bag w women but very kind hearted.

You know that bitch ain't going to give it away.

Sounds like she's fishing for another payout. From the Trump admin.

Haha a lawyer paying out if the goodness of his heart?

Of course he paid her off. With Trumps money, and at his request. Duh.

Back