Does anybody really care who Khabib fights next?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if it’s not Mcgregor or GSP?

The interest in the Ferguson fight Is probably long gone by now with all of the pull outs. No way Tony is defending take downs with a shit knee and at the age of 35

I mean sure Eddie, Poirier, lee might be interesting. But I wouldn’t be that hyped

I'd still like to see him fight Tony, Ortega could be interesting too.

Yes, I care.

He is one of the most dominant grapplers in MMA right now.

As long as it's a top 5 opponent, then I will for sure tune in.

I don't care who he fights as long as he fights. Stay busy, stay within spitting distance of your weight, take all comers. Like Anderson Silva in his prime, he just needs to fight good available contenders until either a true challenge arises, or he gets old. Build that resume, build that legacy. Otherwise it's just the Cain thing, where in my mind, I rank him historically based on how good I think he probably was and who he probably would have beaten.

Poirier deserves it. And he'll get it, right after he finishes business with the Underground Court Jester

War Diamond

I think everyone still wants to see Khabib/Tony. You're crazy if you don't.

Tony, Poirier/Eddie winner, Lee, Max/Ortega winner. Plenty of great options.

I think the winner of Eddie/Poirier should get it since Khabib wants to wait until NOV/DEC. And if one of them pull out Tony could possibly fill-in if he's ready. What a logjam. Khabib should be defending in Aug or Sep. Ramadan ends June 14. Sitting on the shelf for no reason after beating top 15 Iaquinta is a joke.

I'd like to see how he'd do against Kevin Lee.

I believe Lee is his toughest matchup at LW.

I do , i'd love to see Khabib against Lee if McDucker hasn't grown a set by then.

Uhhhhhhh... Khabib might go down as the GOAT 155 and is in his prime... Do i care who he fights? Fuck yes. I need to see him vs tip top of the division

I'm interested to see any of the potential matchups.

except maybe poirier. for some reason I feel khabib just goes through him easily. can't deny poirier his shot though

Any top 5 LW would be a good fight for him. Dustin is his easiest fight but still could be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back