Does anybody else find it hard to watch the fights durring the summer, or Sat. nights in gerneral?

Many of us have things going on in our life most weekends . Not to be a dick but I played in a band years ago and you're the ones that accept the Saturday night booking. You could always try and get booked on Friday nights . Both are equally busy. If that place only wants to book ya on Sat nights ,find somewhere else to play or just watch the card after.... And don't look at any media before.

Point is you have to decide what your priorities are. The UFC isn't going to change. For them Sat Night makes sense. Then people can come to weighins on Friday evening. Fly into Vegas on a Friday night after work for the show on Sat. Doesn't matter what city, many drive or fly to a big town for an event. Friday or Sunday fights mean folks would have to take more time off work. It's all about best day for fans to see the event live. Sat will always work best.

Probably not what ya wanna hear. Hey look at the bright side, ya got a busy fun life happening with lots of options. Better than the peops who got zilch to do.

I realize that Saturdays are best for business, I was just wondering if anybody shared my opinion. Just a selfish grievance on my end that's all :D

The biggest thing that holds me back from watching is my girlfriend. I legitimately watch like 5 times as much when I'm single

My girlfriend likes MMA, even if she didn't she wouldn't stop me from watching though. Whipped.

As for thread, I generally watch every card.

I realize that Saturdays are best for business, I was just wondering if anybody shared my opinion. Just a selfish grievance on my end that's all :D

Understood. Out of curiosity, what type of music does your band play? Back in the early 80s I used to be in a Zeppelin cover band. Then did our own stuff with various blues to hard rock .

I would have to find a new sport to watch on Sat night. I wish NFL was all year round.

Outside is overrated. Especially in the summer when it's actively trying to kill you.

Just watch them on your phone man,never miss a fight anymore. Not saying stay glued to it but maybe mute it and glance

Everytime I get asked to chill during fight night I always tell people im watching the fights and they say “but can’t you skip this one” to which I laugh in there faces
All the time, last weekend my friends and gf wanted me to go see our other friends' Rocky horror picture show play. I also laughed in their faces when they asked me to "just watch the highlights tomorrow". Sucks being like the only one in my group of friends that enjoys MMA/boxing.

Back