Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
If you don´t, you should be insta-banned from Sherdog.

His troubles have been one of the worst things to happen in MMA in the last few years. A black eye on the sport.

He's the best fighter the UFC has to offer. His prime years shouldn't be wasted inactive.
Fucking drama queen

I posted about some exciting news and your reaction is to get angry? even if it was fake news, to get so angry shows u got sum issues kid.

Uh did you see the 30 other ppl who wanted you banned? Dont post fake news on mma websites.

Uh did you see the 30 other ppl who wanted you banned? Dont post fake news on mma websites.
what does the opinions of 30 angry idiots mean?
They'll feel stupid when they see it's not fake news, same with you.

I just don't think Jon is going to cut his shit out any time soon. Even if he was back he would probably fail a test and just get banned again within the next couple years.

I honestly would not be surprised if he had something like another DUI with injury and did some serious jail time. Jon is just an absolute train wreck and it is sad because he was possibly the best fighter in MMA history.

what does the opinions of 30 angry idiots mean?
They'll feel stupid when they see it's not fake news, same with you.

Theyre not idiots. You cant post breaking news without a source and just act like its ok, and just say "lol, youll see".

You just repeated what Schuab said last week and tried to play it off like youre an insider. Its weak.

If it does happen you got lucky schuab broke it and you saw his show

Theyre not idiots. You cant post breaking news without a source and just act like its ok, and just say "lol, youll see".

You just repeated what Schuab said last week and tried to play it off like youre an insider. Its weak.

If it does happen you got lucky schuab broke it and you saw his show
Lmao, I saw his show on this forum like 10 minutes ago when you posted it, Schuab made a lucky guess, what i'm saying is actual fact, like i said you don't have to take my word for it, just wait and see, and learn to meditate and stay calm in the meantime XD

Not enough choices..i picked no i only want a clean jones.

Your poll should of been

Yes -regardless of being clean
Yes- clean only
No-regardless of being clean or not
No- clean jones or nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bones-punched-by-gustafsson.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

5NfrncB.gif

l5oue.gif

Vu2Ph7O.gif

tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

@OneManGang cough @ewww21 cough @Mysterio cough @PanicWrassler

Anyway,

I voted NO

I've never paid for a Jones fight. And when I miss a Jones fight, I feel like I've missed nothing at all.

Jones could be banned from MMA for life, and I wouldn't care one bit at all

Jones brings nothing to the table that interests me

I'm a fan of actual skill......not eye pokes

I think USADA is a sham and is going to find some loophole to avoid giving Jones any punishment...when the fact is Jones is a multiple time offender who should get the book thrown at him...if Jones comes back within an year then you will know USADA is corrupt

giphy.gif

Lol, of course. Love or hate him he's quite a character and he puts on exciting fights, he's one of the most dominant fighter in this era.

I prefer him out on the streets crashing cars into pregnant ladies and beating up junkies, stealing their bags and using that to buy drugs.

Back