Do You Think Wilder Could Handle Usyk?

Usyk wins every round until he gets caught and wakes up a few minutes later.

People still talking about wilder power really??? They look like hard shots but half time so wild I am not so sure. If he had this power everyone claims fury would have been KO in the 12th he beat the count and then took another couple of Clean shots straight after and didn’t look like going down.

How can that be monster power

Just saying maybe his KO power isn’t all that at this higher level he is now fighting at
Wilder has retard power and thats not debatable.

Usyk makes him look bad. It's not impossible for him to win, but I'd favor Wilder.

You mean the punching power that couldn’t ko a guy that’s been out of the ring for 3 years in the 12th round. I think this power needs to be questioned after last night.

But yeah he will beat usyk that guy isn’t going to make it at heavy weight I don’t think

Fury boxed well. The power was their but if Wilder can't deliver it well it doesn't matter. I think that if Wilder were to KO Fury, it would have been if Fury got stunned and got hit clean after than. The first KO , I think was sort of to the back of the head and Wilder has a history of that, Fury just went down weakly. There wasn't a chance to deliver real damage. The second know down I don't think would have happened had Wilder not had pure punching power. It was a flash knockdown that didn't amount to more because it was just one punch and Fury didn't accumulate a lot of damage up to the 12th.

People still talking about wilder power really??? They look like hard shots but half time so wild I am not so sure. If he had this power everyone claims fury would have been KO in the 12th he beat the count and then took another couple of Clean shots straight after and didn’t look like going down.

How can that be monster power

Just saying maybe his KO power isn’t all that at this higher level he is now fighting at
Lol. Ok.

Leaning towards Wilder, Usyk is smaller and needs to get in on Wilder which opens him out to the right. 12 rounds is a long time to avoid it but it's not impossible for Usyk either. Fury stayed outside and moved a fuck ton while smothering Wilder when he got in range, Usyk won't have those options available.

Wilder finally had his shit outing against Fury, I think they'll work on those flaws and he'll return a little better. He even said it himself in the post fight interview, so expect some changes.

You mean the punching power that couldn’t ko a guy that’s been out of the ring for 3 years in the 12th round. I think this power needs to be questioned after last night.

But yeah he will beat usyk that guy isn’t going to make it at heavy weight I don’t think

If he hit Usyk with the 2-3 he hit Fury with, we might see that body he talks about. Wilder is flooring guys that outweigh him by 40-50lbs. Give him a guy his weight, it wouldn't be a good sight.

That punch that put Fury to sleep likely puts Usyk in a coma.

Wilder may be unrefined but he finds a home for that power in every single fight. If you cant knock him out, and Usyk cant, you have to stay away from him for 12 rounds. No one has been able to do that.

LOL 24 hours later and you turn Mr. Mediocre in Superman again.

Fury could have easily stayed away in round 12. But they still would've robbed him... That's how the boxing business is.

Always makes me wonder how Floyd got away undefeated... Castillo was razor close, much closer than Fury / Wilder... DLH was close... You could give Maidana the first 6 rounds of the first meeting, yet Floyd received the win in every fight.

Nice constructive comment!

If you have all this power and land clean you should be KOing the guy if he gets up and beats the count he is not KO'D he has been knocked down.

Even after that wilder landed two clean shots and fury didn't go down.

I hope WBC orders a mandatory rematch but lets see

TBH I am gutted I wanted Wilder to win and look good and then we could have the AJ fight in April. Now I cant see much happening in HW in 2019 in terms of the top three.

I think wilder doesn't fight fury next fight unless he is forced to do so. Fury will want that fight before an AJ one. AJ will prob fight mandatories.

Maybe I am just being glass half full. But I really wanted a unification fight

LOL 24 hours later and you turn Mr. Mediocre in Superman again.

Fury could have easily stayed away in round 12. But they still would've robbed him... That's how the boxing business is.

Always makes me wonder how Floyd got away undefeated... Castillo was razor close, much closer than Fury / Wilder... DLH was close... You could give Maidana the first 6 rounds of the first meeting, yet Floyd received the win in every fight.
Mr. Mediocre boxer has dynamite in his hands. Not sure how anyone could say otherwise.

If you have all this power and land clean you should be KOing the guy if he gets up and beats the count he is not KO'D he has been knocked down.

I hope WBC orders a mandatory rematch but lets see
Denying Wilder’s KO power is on par with believing in the earth being flat. It doesnt deserve constructive comments.

The guy lacks a lot, but not in power.

Wilder would beat Usyk. Usyk doesn't have the reach and size of Fury. He'll win rounds with his footwork on the outside but making it the whole 12 rounds would be a step too far, he'd get KOd.

Wilder landed clean power punches to the head on two separate occasions in the whole fight and got knockdowns both times.

He knocked Fury down every time he landed clean to the head with more than a jab, and you take that to mean he doesn't have power?

Wilder landed clean power punches to the head on two separate occasions in the whole fight and got knockdowns both times.

He knocked Fury down every time he landed clean to the head with more than a jab, and you take that to mean he doesn't have power?

It seems more like flash KO though like a flash and he went down. First one was soft he looked like he was taking a count for respite. The one in the 12th looked amazing but fact he got up and look a couple more shots makes me question it that's all.

It seems more like flash KO though like a flash and he went down. First one was soft he looked like he was taking a count for respite. The one in the 12th looked amazing but fact he got up and look a couple more shots makes me question it that's all.
There is a reason the entire boxing world was shocked Fury got back up from those.

There is a reason the entire boxing world was shocked Fury got back up from those.
Yeah they was as no one has before.....but Ortiz aside look at the calibre of fighters. I thought wilder has monster power before Sat and thought he would KO fury but he didn't so now I am questioning if his power is that much better than other top HW and that it will as devastating against them as it has been against previous opponents.

I know you disagree but Wilder seemed really shocked that fury could get up after it post fight it could effect his confidence. Could be a good thing as means he might work harder on other areas of his game that clearly need work.

Of all the brilliant takes in the aftermath of this fight, Wilder not being much of a puncher is probably the best.

Of all the brilliant takes in the aftermath of this fight, Wilder not being much of a puncher is probably the best.
Pillow fisted tbh.

Back