Do you think Rousey will announce her retirement or just hide into oblivion?

Hope she comes back for one more fight. Feed her Pena!!!

Who cares

Just remember mystic UL like always was correct about her

Nothing but just a overrated, mentally weak, ugly fighter
fuck you buddeh!

I don’t know, Dawg… it looks like she is moving on w/ her life…

mama-june-weight-loss-pics.png

she really knows how to pick colors that highlight her cheeks and chins

I just want to see her fight the best. She can still take lot more ass-kicking.

Shell fade into playing elder scrolls: oblivion every night and consequently gain 50 pounds

I just want to see her fight the best. She can still take lot more ass-kicking.

Kinda feel like Herb robbed us of an epic KO moment in that Nunes fight. Tho it was embarrassing enough

She probably still has quite a few sponsors, so it could make financial sense to keep the facade up. Like GSP's been doing for the last few years.

Sucks for her that all of this happened in her 20s so she can't use the age card.

I doubt she'll ever fully announce her retirement. She'll post cryptic "comeback" shit on social media just to stay relevant and keep her name floating around. She's done either way. The only matchup left with any interest is Cyborg and there's no way she accepts that fight.

As much as I don't want to see it, she'll be back. Hollywood isn't interested in casting someone who got their ass kicked to play the ass kicker.

Hide in the woods, behind her purple pillow, eating fast-food and shitting diarrhea, using a whole roll of toilet paper every day.

"I kind of just slept a lot and ate fast food. First I was so sick I couldn't eat anything. Then I just slept and pooped in the woods. I used a whole roll of toilet paper in one day."

Seriously, I don't miss that obnoxious bitch a single bit. She can disappear completely as far as I'm concerned.

1z6XaMp.gif

She'll get pregno with that one guy's baby.

With the new calendar a.b. 0 (after Bisping) she will most likely wait if there is a fluke win or something else (injury in fight etc) that propells someone to championship status who she might have a chance against.

If thats the case UFC would make a new title fight in seconds and if she manages to win there are countless options to held the title with defenses against retired / old /simply bad fighters. Nowadays that is possible. She could easy make 3 more defenses like that. Wait who Bisping will try to get after GSP.

its pretty obvious her UFC career is over but she looks like she doesn't want to officially bow out gracefully or say goodbye to the sport like every mma fighter before her of her stature and less.

It seems like she prefers to just be forgotten and while I can't blame her it's very odd given the millions of fans that she has that really still believe in her.

She will hide in Bolivia.

Back