Do you think Paige could beat your average skinny untrained Youtube punk on the street in a fight?

The average man you see on a WSHH fight video would've caved your friend's head in, Karate BB or not.
typically those stieetfight vids are averge fools who have no idea how to fight getting destroyed by someone who clearly has experience

To get back on topic she could probably beat a youtuber dork but not a punk street fighting kid from youtube. Some of them can scrap and ko people cold

She's no male
pwVRwM5.jpg

^Paige would have a solid chance against Sherdog white knights.

I hate these types of threads, but there's just no way PVZ is going to beat me up. Im not trying to sound like a badass, she's just tiny.

typically those stieetfight vids are averge fools who have no idea how to fight getting destroyed by someone who clearly has experience

Just because they won the fight and looked competent while doing it, doesn't mean they had any real, formal training. I would bet you that most of them had no training, apart from what the streetz taught them. What's interesting (and sad) is that the technique in WMMA (generally) doesn't appear to be that far apart from what you see in those street fight videos.

I'm a pretty small and skinny guy, I have no martial arts training besides like 8 classes of Muay Thai a couple of years ago and I'm pretty sure I would punch a hole trough Paige's head.

The biological differences between the sexes is too much.

Hum small Skinny untrained, I wouldn't give you much chances to be honest

Finally, a real man who admits that Paige beats him in the cage. I'll oversee the mansplaining this time and only this time.

Spit out some coffee, touche, and thanks for letting me off easily ;D

lol @ me a hipster. yeah, i totally did that somewhere in my post. 30 something year old man, hate pork pie hats, and am decidedly not trendy or "hip."

embarrassing analysis =/ although, now i wish i was fucking cool man, getting older is a bitch.

I think she could make it against untrained and not super athletic guys up to 180-190. When you are untrained you are lost if someone get your back or throw decent punch and kicks with god enough footwork even if they are small.
Again people who trained striking or grappling for a few years even as hobbyist I wouldn't give her much chances if they are like 170

But we would need to experiment it to really know. I have see a few potential volunteers in the tread.

I hope some amateur/professional/active fight club members (hehe) weigh in right now... have you not all encountered a few BRUTAL females in sparring and training? And, perhaps, even lost?

All I can say is is, I've seen some men get absolutely handled by chicks with some training.. and the size disparity was present. It's all about admitting it really just depends on what you use for survival... brawn doesn't work all the time, every situation.

Female using her brain with training, at 135-145, with massive amounts of CARDIO and training, tools most retards posting in this this thread (me as well, probably).

Oh you're such a funny man. She did make a generous offer to that foundation that they refused.

In the end, her appearance is much more important than their campain.

I mean, she's fucking Paige VanChamp!
tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg

I hope some amateur/professional/active fight club members (hehe) weigh in right now... have you not all encountered a few BRUTAL females in sparring and training? And, perhaps, even lost?

All I can say is is, I've seen some men get absolutely handled by chicks with some training.. and the size disparity was present. It's all about admitting it really just depends on what you use for survival... brawn doesn't work all the time, every situation.

Female using her brain with training, at 135-145, with massive amounts of CARDIO and training, tools most retards posting in this this thread (me as well, probably).

have already been tapped by a 110-115 competitive purple belt in training,(was a brand new blue belt at the time) i might have started the roll gently but that was a mistake , she took my back so quickly.
A former gf was a kickboxing champ at -51kg and -53kg we used to spar all the time for fun and to be honnest she more than often got the better until I switch to grappling mode:) when I was training at her gym she would outpoint me all day in sparring..
Am around 170-175.

She'd probably destroy me whilst still managing to coax a massive erection at the same time.

Back