Do you think Jones would fight outside the UFC in Japan or elsewhere?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
I don't think Jones wants any part of the likes of Cro Cop or whoever Cro Cop Lite is.

Jones would, literally, kill Cro Cop if he was able to juice to da max.

Crocop Vs JBJ for NYE Rizin championship in Saitama.

Make is happen Da..uhh.. ex Pride president now in change of Rizin(Pride lite).

The UFC would never make him the favor of letting him fight elsewhere, they only do that to guys that are close to retirement.

would be cool but hes not fighting anywhere lol. he's gonna be forced to sit on the sidelines for however long it is. he needs to just retire - hes made a fool out of himself multiple times now and has proven he cant be trusted.

I am so amused by all those comments " Jones would murder Cro Cop" lol................................Jones wouldnt do shit to Cro Cop................he would certainly give CC some problems with his dirty fighting....like those strikes to the knee for example....Mirko hates those.................Does Jones have the power to KO CC??? Probably, if it lands 100% but it aint happening.....Mirko aint fat wrestler who started training striking in his 30is..........................Mirkos strenght is also on a higher level than Jons........for Chrsit sakes legit HWs were praising his phisical strenght.................................Jones also aint submitting Mirko.....98% sure.......

so the only way Jones could win this fight is by dominating the fight and taking decision......

Now the other way around....

Mirko could most definitely KO Jones......Does he submitt Jones? No.......Decision? Unlikely......

So its either Jones by decision or Mirko by knockout...........i am sure my heart and soul would be with CRO COP

Back