Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

• Total voters
He's too proud to go out like that. He will definitely be back.

He’s NEVER fighting in the UFC again. And I’m not going to watch any fights he has until he just goes away forever.

I’m just glad he’s out of the UFC. Get lowlife Jones out of there and we can have a legit champion again.

does anyone know what actually happened? like how his kid passed? makes me nauseous just thinking about it as a father

this is also my question. This is the first I've heard of this, I'm ashamed to say

What fighting has to do with his child? Do people stop working when their kid die? What the fuck do you expect him to do, stop living?
Dumbest post of all time.
i'm glad you sub-titled your own post.

Some PFL can crushing events and a rematch with Fury is likely. But the guy is on the tail end of his career, nonetheless.

Honestly, Jones should lobby Dana to try to get Francis back immediately. He's coming off the 1st KO loss of his career (a lot of guys will be very gun shy after their 1st KO loss) & is very emotionally vulnerable. If Jones doesn't want anyone mentioning he should've fought Francis, now would be the absolute best time for Jon

Yes, I know it sounds heartless to mention the passing of his kid as a reason for Jon to take this fight. I apologize

I think so, It won't be a MMA fight tho. When you get a taste of real money it's hard for you to go back to MMA pay.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ngannou takes a pay cut from UFC after his boxing money dries up. He still has to finish out his PFL contract too, but UFC has taken guys like tito back.

Lol he doesn't need the UFC. He's made 40M without them in two fights while they offered him 18M for 10 fights.

Hard to say, he might find new meaning in fighting again for his late son (rip) but he might be mentally done, he also have his ego that will make him feel that itch to running it back but if he isn't 100% focused it might be a bad idea to come back, especially against a killer like Ferreira.

As far as the UFC? fuck no, he will never fight again in the UFC, Boxing also seems unlikely.

Yeah I think he'll return to do atleast one more mma fight in PFL just to honor the deal he signed. But win or lose that I think he'll then try again for one of the boxing paydays. He can probably still parlay this run into a Wilder fight and maybe down the road another Fury fight should he lose to Usyk.

What fighting has to do with his child? Do people stop working when their kid die? What the fuck do you expect him to do, stop living?
Dumbest post of all time.
What a fucking idiotic reply, Jesus Christ

There's no way on Earth he will ever fight for UFC again. End of Story.

Dana would never take him back and he has said as much.
Who honestly believes anything Dana says?

Not saying he would be taken back guaranteed, but just saying Francis would make UFC money and that's all Dana cares.

I like when people here insist that large paydays a fighter might get are somehow permanent. Especially with someone like Franci$ who already has a history of wasting money.

he's right, thread like these seems made by teenage girls.
Ask DC, he lost a daughter and didn't stop working as every other man on the planet.
... how did your mind even equate this to teenage girls?

dude, that's weird.

Back