Do you think fighters take laxatives to help cut weight?

@Davemeddlehed my other 2 posts were meant to quote you, dunno what happened with them?

laxatives are a diuretic lol

Technically they aren't. They have an overlapping effect, however laxatives are termed for promoting bowel movements, while diuretics are termed for promoting urination. In the end water is being pulled from the body, just not in the same way.

laxatives are a diuretic lol

yeah? laxatives are to make you 'move your bowels' and diuretics increase the frequency of urination. Are they lumped together because it all ends up in the same place?

yeah? laxatives are to make you 'move your bowels' and diuretics increase the frequency of urination. Are they lumped together because it all ends up in the same place?
Technically they aren't. They have an overlapping effect, however laxatives are termed for promoting bowel movements, while diuretics are termed for promoting urination. In the end water is being pulled from the body, just not in the same way.
lol I stand corrected, Ive always just lumped them together

lol I stand corrected, Ive always just lumped them together

I was just typing a post saying the same thing the two ppl you quoted did, but my damn cell froze. It does this shit where I can only type 1 letter per like every 10secs. Then I have to close the whole page & reopen to get it to stop. So annoying & it happens a lot.

But anyways, yes, diuretics push urine & also salt out of your buddy.

I've always known laxatives as a bowel movement enhancer, like the other ppl said.

Back