Do You Think DC Will Have a Good Weight Cut?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Had terrible cuts against Anderson and Rumble and had to go through a very specialized diet and cutting program for the Jones rematch. I'm sure he will make weight as usual, but the question begs if it will be another harsh one. Will DC have a bad cut again or will it go smoothly?

Had terrible cuts against Anderson and Rumble and had to go through a very specialized diet and cutting program for the Jones rematch. I'm sure he will make weight as usual, but the question begs if it will be another harsh one. Will DC have a bad cut again or will it go smoothly?
Well as I remember he whupped the crap out of both of these guys.....Anderson & Rumble (Twice) - yet YOU say there was a problem? Jones was cheating of course so that match doesn't count! Course I guess as NastyGenes said....1.2 over - gave him a hellova advantage. LMAO

I don't. The weight cut seems to be getting progressively harder on him and it isn't like he's getting younger. Doubt DC is around longer than throughout 2018 before retiring.

He's already dispelled a potential HW super fight with any of those guys, so a couple more title defenses and that's likely the end for DC.

weigh-in_zpscuoei1iv.gif

I don't get this guy , he isnt very tall , he has a sunken in face ans has rpind body like he is fat

If he spent time in Lafayette during the holidays it could be rough for him. Tons of great food around family for the at holiday time. If he didn't and remained focused on training and diet he'll be fine.

He is old. He will never have a great weight cut if he ever did to begin with at 205. It will always get harder as years go by.

Back