Do you see WME-IMG taking it down the Celeb route?

JokerOfThePack

There's no I in team but there's a U in c*nt
@Blue
Reaction score
I mean they kind of already are in a way of looks and status.
However seeing as they have a hand in media, do you think it is likely that MMA will be a 'go to' for the arrangement of squabbles?

In other words, If you had a chance to see Stallone and Schwarzenegger duke it out in their respective primes, would you pay?
I sure as hell would and quite frankly i see hollywood donating their puppets towards this potential circus.
I mean if CM Punk can have two fights and leave paid well, why wouldn't others want to try it.

Not being funny, but i reckon i could smash half the ufc roster. Whether i could do it or not is a different story.

Now if Jason Statham said it, people would give him the dough for it..

no

they are clueless casuals
not retarded casuals

the WME-IMG era is over!

they changed their name to Endeavor like a year ago.

Mark Wahlberg might want to do it.

He seems to think he's Legit tough ...

I want to watch the best fighters fight,not a bunch of pansy actors.

I mean they kind of already are in a way of looks and status.
However seeing as they have a hand in media, do you think it is likely that MMA will be a 'go to' for the arrangement of squabbles?

In other words, If you had a chance to see Stallone and Schwarzenegger duke it out in their respective primes, would you pay?
I sure as hell would and quite frankly i see hollywood donating their puppets towards this potential circus.
I mean if CM Punk can have two fights and leave paid well, why wouldn't others want to try it.

Not being funny, but i reckon i could smash half the ufc roster. Whether i could do it or not is a different story.

Now if Jason Statham said it, people would give him the dough for it..
Why the hell not but only if they called it UFC Presents: Celebrity Death Match. It could be a separate exhibition event before the headliner

Back