Do you remember a time when white boys can sing?

Also Christina Aguilera > any current black female pop singer.

Is he a Castrato? I cannot imagine a fully grown man with functioning testicles sounding like that.

I don't know anything about him but he appears to be able to change his voice very well. I wouldn't know that was a man singing if I heard it with my eyes closed. I like how he changed the lyrics to say "the one" instead of "a girl."

I don't know anything about him but he appears to be able to change his voice very well. I wouldn't know that was a man singing if I heard it with my eyes closed. I like how he changed the lyrics to say "the one" instead of "a girl."

This is another guy who sounds like a chick

Or at least I thought so when I hear on radio.

I even remember when two butt ugly, middle aged honkeys sing like angels. (I think the guy on the right might be Louis C.K.)

Thread was made two days too early.

I think a proper title would be "do you remember when boys didn't sing like pussies?"

Uh are there even none white people in things like opera ?

I remember the moment I found out the lead singer of UB40 was white, my mind was blown.

Even with goofy names like Doobie. In the 70s disco era, bell bottoms, and more facial hair than a hockey player, white guys can give MJ, and Prince a run for their money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back