Do you regret not having kids?

Nah. Chronic pain and kids sound like an awful mix. I got a dozen nieces and nephews. I'm good.

Yes and no. I've always known i'd need to become healthy to have kids, look after then. I like kids, but I'm not healthy enough to be involved. I have wondered what I'll do if I should become healthy, which I believe a possibility. Don't know. I don't really think much on it. Regardless I have my nephews who I want to help succeed and do well in life.

I want a kid before I turn 40, but never had a serious relationship until now

You experience having adult kids who are living their life, and hopefully you get grandkids. It's the circle of life. Are you trying to say kids growing up is a good reason to not have kids? Very funny.

No man I was legitimately curious. Thought your post was good and made sense. Still it did indeed sound like when your kids are old one goes back to the "sad" existence from before so I wanted to see your response to it.

I mean even if that were the case I wouldn't criticize it because 20 amazing years would still be better than 0.

42, no kids, no regrets, vasectomy. I do not regret having kids. Whatever drive humans have to procreate I just don't have. Never have. My lady friends were sad when I told them I got vasectomy. Same stuff I always heard "you'd be such a great dad". I just dont have that drive and I'm totally comfortable with it but then again I'm comfortable with all my characteristics. Life is good!

Back