Do you miss Stephanie McMahon being on Raw at all?

Do you miss Stephanie being on Raw?

• Total voters

HairyKung

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Stephanie has been off WWE television for the past few months now (since WM 33).

Do you guys miss her being on Raw at all?

There has been talks of her coming back to work with Angle, but they are just rumors at this point.

To be honest her character was pretty bad and her on screen presence wasn't great.

But I have to say she was one fine piece of...

53916b628d995bd7c835312556769d9c.gif

l0MYvPmdtVBTjQ2Dm.gif

f901c59fff52716bba4447dd9ba380c9.gif

8225c473fffe7528e7f75fed06f835c4.gif

3o7TKIMZeVycACATXq.gif

3o7TKsbVvnrjYmrABO.gif

HELL NO. I do think she's hot but 20 minute authority promos where she eviscerates everyone and sells for nobody are painful.

I remember big Steph. I remember Vince was asked if Stephanie would ever be featured in a Diva pictorial and he seemed flustered, trying to find a nice way to put it. Finally he said "No, Stephanie isn't built that way." Wasn't she the "Diva Champion" for a while? It was probably around the time Vince made himself the WWF World Heavyweight Champion. I don't miss her or RAW. Her face looks too much like Vince's. She and HHH are going to have kids with enormous noses.

No. Fuck the McMahon Family Drama Hour series. That show SUCKS.

Hell no. We're going on 20 years of the McMahons being characters in the grand scheme of things for the WWF/E. Mind you, Shane's alright but at least he lets the person he's talking down to or against have their victory. Stephanie hasn't in a long time and basically cuts the balls off the men she's against.

Stephanie is the absolute worst. She believes she had some huge role in the Women's division too.

Considering that no talent bitch ruined wrestling by involving hacks who couldn't make it in tv in wrestling, no.

Without mentioning how she loves castrating talent. Or drawing out the Authority bullshit for a decade. Or destroying kayfabe by being a bitch on tv and PR VP.

I'm tempted to say "Yes" as she provides a necessary yardstick for the program: If a performer wasn't carrying their segment, they were saved somewhat by not being Stephanie and the knowledge that it could always be worse.

The best heel in the buisness and she can take a bump...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

IMG_0693.JPG

Hell no. We're going on 20 years of the McMahons being characters in the grand scheme of things for the WWF/E. Mind you, Shane's alright but at least he lets the person he's talking down to or against have their victory. Stephanie hasn't in a long time and basically cuts the balls off the men she's against.

It has gotten worse since they went to three hour RAW shows.

It has gotten worse since they went to three hour RAW shows.
Oh I know. There's a reason I'm losing my hair.... It's cause I'm pulling it out in frustration because of the stupidity of it.

Oh I know. There's a reason I'm losing my hair.... It's cause I'm pulling it out in frustration because of the stupidity of it.

I don't even watch it anymore. This is coming from someone who has been watching wrestling since the late 70's. I gave up a few years ago. I'll only watch older events/matches on Youtube.

I don't agree with even using Shane McMahon. Why have the promoter's son go over with the fans in terms of stealing the high spots from an event (which takes no talent at all) then going away? Why not put a wrestler that needs to be built up in that position? Would this not be a step in the right direction to earn money with that wrestler if they did get over? Even his booking in the early 2000's where Kane dismantled RVD, his former tag partner, and then Shane McMahon was the one to take him on??? That made no sense on any level. The little believability that a wrestler is suppose to be tough is trumped by the son's owner being tougher. It's a joke.

There's a saying "things will get worse before it gets better." I have to wonder how much worse things can get, because it's beyond brutal the product the WWE is hocking. There is no alternative at all, which is really sad.

I don't even watch it anymore. This is coming from someone who has been watching wrestling since the late 70's. I gave up a few years ago. I'll only watch older events/matches on Youtube.

I don't agree with even using Shane McMahon. Why have the promoter's son go over with the fans in terms of stealing the high spots from an event (which takes no talent at all) then going away? Why not put a wrestler that needs to be built up in that position? Would this not be a step in the right direction to earn money with that wrestler if they did get over? Even his booking in the early 2000's where Kane dismantled RVD, his former tag partner, and then Shane McMahon was the one to take him on??? That made no sense on any level. The little believability that a wrestler is suppose to be tough is trumped by the son's owner being tougher. It's a joke.

There's a saying "things will get worse before it gets better." I have to wonder how much worse things can get, because it's beyond brutal the product the WWE is hocking. There is no alternative at all, which is really sad.
Maybe you should try New Japan? As I understand they have a similar network thing and it seems to be pretty popular with people here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back