Do you like the new Ferrari? (Different)

DSC_0004-526x350.jpg

The Z4.

Thats a Z3

I went to buy the Z3 M hatchback (used) about 10 years ago. It had noooo horsepower. It turned on a dime but put out like 180-220 HP. They detuned those years for US import.

Like the mini van of Ferraris. I was always a Lamborghini guy, myself.

yeah lamborgini doesnt try an hide the fack that it likes speed. Hell they have zero interest in hybrids also lol. they have 1 4 door concept and hybrid concept at least it looks awesome

Like the mini van of Ferraris. I was always a Lamborghini guy, myself.

lambo's only hybrid concept.

also who'd spend 275k(not including extra which really push it into the 390k range) for a ugly ferrari hatch back

Shooting Brake designs are dumb. Doesn't matter who is making it, it's always going to look like a clown shoe.

Ugly as shit, Tesla smashes it on the drag strip.

How much HP does the Tesla make? I was under the impression it was not that fast over all, just a quick 0-60 time. I mean, that Ferrari makes 600hp, that is a fuck load of power..

Saw a 1.8liter b series Honda that made 900hp to the fronts... Damn things dyno graph was insane.. Before 5400 rpm the torque never went above 250ft lbs.. Then boom at 5500 it more then doubles.. LOL.

I dislike hatchbacks/fastbacks

I think it's funny on the commercial for the Cruze hatchback where they have to show the "focus group" only show the front of the car for them to like it first. Then show the back like "see it's not that bad, you liked the front!"
2017-chevrolet-cruze-hatchback-wall-large-5.jpg

Is it a front wheel drive? It should be. Work better in snowy conditions.

will Ferrari ever try and get into the normal person car market?

just saw one of these in the streets of manhattan.
it's even uglier in person than in the pictures. :(

That looks like a Civic hatchback from the back. lol

Back