Do you like Conor or Ronda?

Do you like Conor or Ronda?

• Total voters
Uh-huh. You don't duck someone by fighting someone better.

When you don't want to risk losing your title you do.

RDA at LW and Edgar at 145 both pose a lot of problems in their own right. Even though RDA is seen as the tougher matchup, a fight with Edgar carries much more risk.

McGregor wanted out of 145 but he wanted to leave as champ. So the champ avoided a fight with the clear number one contender because it was too risky.

If the champ avoids a fight with the number one contender because it is too much of a risk to their title/image, they're ducking.

but he did have that oppurtunity,didnt he?

Obviously.

But like I said, ducking someone because it's a smart business decision, doesn't make it not ducking.

Anyone who dislikes them for hype is too emotional. Controversial personality is not a problem in the fight business for me either.
So yeah both are pretty awesome straight forward fight finishers.

Actually I wasn't even thinking about Ronda inside the cage, but about all the stuff that happens outside of it.

rousey1.gif

rousey2.gif

And how about all the stuff Miesha has said and done over the years? She gets a pass.
Actually I wasn't even thinking about Ronda inside the cage, but about all the stuff that happens outside of it.

rousey1.gif

rousey2.gif

It turned out there was a lot of childish stuff Miesha was doing to instigate Ronda into flipping her the middle finger during that show but it got edited out. People give Miesha a pass like when she mashed Cat's face into the octagon floor after the round was already over.

And how about all the stuff Miesha has said and done over the years? She gets a pass.

It turned out there was a lot of childish stuff Miesha was doing to instigate Ronda into flipping her the middle finger during that show but it got edited out. People give Miesha a pass like when she mashed Cat's face into the octagon floor after the round was already over.
"It turns out" that you'll believe anything Ronda and Ronda apologists say.

Needed an option that says, don't care. I mean In all honesty I think Conor is a good fighter but don't care about him other than that and I don't really care much about any of the female fighters. I could vote "neither" but to me that seems more like saying that I don't like them, as in I have a negative view of them. I neither like, nor dislike them.

Corporations run the country and make the laws. Government is just another tool for them. A violent revolution is the only way it will ever be set straight again and if you want to talk about history that's really what the United States was founded on.

I don't totally disagree but one can trace most corporations down to only a few megacorporations, ultimately run by the bankers. It is your Rockefellers and Rothschilds and such that run it. They are behind the push for centralizing all these social programs. Hillary, Bernie and the like are going right along with it. Trump might too but at least he claims otherwise and comes from different background.

Violent revolution first requires that we stop surrendering all power and armament to the government so even if you are right about that, at least trump has stated he will preserve the 2nd amendment. You already know what the other two are gonna do.

Last edited:
Like to watch fight or like as a person/personality? I cannot stand Rousey, as a personality or as a fighter. I can't stand McGregor's BS trash talk but he seems like he might be an ok person outside of that.

I don't believe miesha is innocent but when one person repeatedly tried to make amends, took the high road and ignored while the other flipped her off over and over and over, that kind of sets the tone for who is the primary instigator. When have you ever seen Ronda take the high road and ignore an insult or return it with kindness or an attempt at making amends?

I like watching them fight. Outside of the cage not so much. I've known career criminals who are better people than these two.

I LOVE watching them fight, and dislike their personalities. Not sure what to vote for.

I would drown a litter of puppies in a shallow puddle to never see either one of them again.

I liike them both very much

but don't want the UFC to pander to McGregor's whims
and am not sure how Ronda will respond to her loss to Holly

Can we see who voted for Ronda?

I want to update my ignore list.

I don't believe miesha is innocent but when one person repeatedly tried to make amends, took the high road and ignored while the other flipped her off over and over and over, that kind of sets the tone for who is the primary instigator. When have you ever seen Ronda take the high road and ignore an insult or return it with kindness or an attempt at making amends?

Yeah sure is that why when Ronda lost the first thing Miesha felt the need to do was get on social media and gloat like she personally did something. Cyborg did the same thing. They're both 2 faced and want to play the victims while also being the bullies. People give them a pass though. You didn't see Ronda making comments about Holly getting choked out or Miesha getting her face crushed by Cat.

No offense man but all you do is post about Ronda Meisha or Holly, mainly saying how great you think Ronda is.

Vomit.

I still like Conor, though not as much as when he first arrived.

His ego got a bit out of control, but I think he's still pretty entertaining and when his persona is in "off mode" he actually seems like a pretty nice guy. Ronda, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have an off mode...

Back