Do you like Bisping's trash talk?

I love it.

My favourite was at the weigh-ins for the Vitor fight when Vitor thanked God and Bisping yells at him "There is no God" That's great stuff, classic Bisping.

I'd love to have a few brews with the guy.

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

No. I do not like Bisping or his trash talk.

90% of the time I want to see top notch level athletes be respectful and beat the shit out of each other in the ring.

HAHA.. He told Belfort there is no Jesus

What I used to like is when Bisping wrote pre-fight articles on Yahoo about his opponents

He was actually pretty good at it, he did them prior to the Belcher and Belfort fights

I also don't think Bisping is as bad of a guy as he let's on, a lot of it is for promotion

So yeah, I get a kick out of Bisping. Sometimes I root for him, sometimes I don't, but I do look forward to his fights

I started really liking Bisping after the Hendo fight. I was rooting for Hendo, but the way Bisping came back from such a brutal KO that would've shaken most guys confidence to the core was impressive. I find him pretty funny, runner up to Chael maybe, but British humor is a bit odd and can be an acquired taste.

He gives me the feeling he was a bit of a bully back in his day.

I love it.

My favourite was at the weigh-ins for the Vitor fight when Vitor thanked God and Bisping yells at him "There is no God" That's great stuff, classic Bisping.

I'd love to have a few brews with the guy.

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Same he is an absolute Savage and gives no fucks. His banter is always on point.

I appreciate the effort, but it's just not very good trash talk. Never makes you laugh, never gets off a clever zinger or any classic one-liners. Basically just obnoxious brain dead bro type shit.

When Bisping comes on I either mute or watch something else.

Back