Do you guys watch MMA?

Nah, stopped a couple years ago.

Watch highlights occasionally.

I made this same thread awhile back. It seems like an odd site to go to for movies, politics, etc...... I never see most of the Mayberry people in the heavies and there are almost zero MMA references here

To answer your question yes I watch MMA

Not nearly as much as I used to. I maybe watch 2 or 3 PPV's a year, and only if it's a stacked card with multiple title fights.

I've been in the berry for so long that I forget this was originally an MMA forum.
This is me, although you can put my number of PPV's a year at a cool 0.

Every once in a while I get reminded that this is a MMA forum. I get all my MMA news from my training partners.

For me MMA burned white hot for about 6 years, 6 years Rollin, but gave up watching a year earlier, i've saw only a handful of fights since my last full event, which was UFC 112.

Hmm, MMA. I have heard this name in a past long ago. I distant memory of sorts. Hehe, yeah I still watch from time to time. Usually about 2 PPVs a year at a sports bar. I will watch highlights and even the occasional fight if I hear it is worth watching.

still watch and read lots but avoid getting into silly circular arguments in teh heavies

I guess a better question would be "what made you stop watching mma" by peoples responses on here.

I try to watch every event, I'm not a big WMMA but it's growing on me.

Havent watched a UFC event in about 10months since I cut my cable subscription, so now I only follow it through Wiki and this site. I used to torrent the old events before via Sir Paul but no more.

I watch fights i want, but i don't follow all the circus around it (social media, interviews, trashtalking etc)

I still watch the big fights or older fighters but don't watch nearly as much as I used to

to sum up my position, if Chuck Liddell fought today i would purchase the event for the full price

Well he fights in november so its not too far off.

Really? Fighting is the last thing he should do at this point. He looks like he struggles to form a sentence after the years of damage he's received.

UFC pretending MMA is a legit sport turns me off. I'll still watch a co main and main from time to time but I ain't never paying for a card again.

Really? Fighting is the last thing he should do at this point. He looks like he struggles to form a sentence after the years of damage he's received.
They are all fighting monkeys for our enjoyment.

if they did Tito vs Chuck tell me you wouldnt watch

oh wait they did it

I made this same thread awhile back. It seems like an odd site to go to for movies, politics, etc...... I never see most of the Mayberry people in the heavies and there are almost zero MMA references here

To answer your question yes I watch MMA

Yeah I recognize you from Heavies.

I don’t recognize many people here but read the heavies a lot to stay afloat

Back