Do you guys want me to translate the latest interview with Remy Bonjasky and Melvin Manhoef?

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm thinking about translating it and putting it on my YouTube channel and other social media, but there are only 4 days left so not sure if the views will be great. Not even to talk about copyright strikes on my YouTube channel.

What do you guys think?

<Fedor23>
it would be cool if you did, but I'm not hyped on the fight enough to ask someone if they didn't offer first.

Maybe some others here would appreciate it more
+bump

I'm thinking about translating it and putting it on my YouTube channel and other social media, but there are only 4 days left so not sure if the views will be great. Not even to talk about copyright strikes on my YouTube channel.

What do you guys think?
Are you related to the Perfect Kickboxing site?

What do you guys think?

i would love to hear it translated! I watched, didnt know wtf they were saying. The only thing I took from it was.

i would love to hear it translated! I watched, didnt know wtf they were saying. The only thing I took from it was.

I have decided not to do it. Sorry:(

And I was actually meaning a other interview on a television program with both of them.

Are you related to the Perfect Kickboxing site?

You mean the one he spams in the majority of his posts?

Yes, I''m the owner of the website.

I only post the most important ones to be fair. I post almost daily with fight card, results, video's, photo's etc. But on here I only post the most important. I think people appreciate the Kunlun Fight 66 fight card and Bellator Kickboxing 8 fight card to be fair. Hope you were not 100% serious on the ''spamming'' part:(

Think it's more about the part of every post you do here is about your site. Any forum etiquette would generally expect participation on the forum and not just trying to plug one's own site.

Think it's more about the part of every post you do here is about your site. Any forum etiquette would generally expect participation on the forum and not just trying to plug one's own site.
Not true. Guess you haven't read all my posts...

Back