Do you guys have a favorite pet?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From through the years since your childhood till now. Do you have a pet that stands out from the rest?

That you consider your favorite.

I personally don't. But I do remember certain dogs I've owned more than others.

A giant, gangly looking rescue dog named Bundy. He slept by my bed for most of my adult life up until the point I had to have him put down.

Large dog, lived to be 16.5 years old. I miss the fuck out of him :(

A giant, gangly looking rescue dog named Bundy. He slept by my bed for most of my adult life up until the point I had to have him put down.

Large dog, lived to be 16.5 years old. I miss the fuck out of him :(

Aww thanks for sharing.

What was his breed and weight?

My two favorites are my cat that lived to 21 and the dog we inherited from my wife's grandma that we only had for 5 years. He was like a little human being that never did anything that was annoying. Once in a lifetime dog for sure. Just wish we could have had him for longer.

I had a Bernese Mountain Dog who was awesome. He wound up getting stolen though

hudson4-001.jpg

hudson2-001.jpg

Now I have three German Shepherds who are also really cool, only thing is one is smaller and gets bullied by the other two a lot. Because of that I guess he is my favourite, I always give him extra food and attention, often have to protect him from the other two when food is involved. Hopefully they grow out of it, they're all still young

20230916-124522.jpg

Last edited:
My 2 dogs as a kid growing up. Have 2 cats now cause they’re low maintenance compared to dogs.

<scans room for Ellie Dog>

Not really, just recency bias.

I have had pets but I don't think I ever got close or attach to them emotionally.

I had a big ol doberman lab mix growing up.

Great dog. He was already kinda old when I got him so I only had him for about 4 years before he passed.

I wish I had a single photo of him but I don't. This was before everyone had cameras 24/7.

My wonderful orange cat, Butters... Posted him on here several times. Best animal I ever owned. No destroying stuff, or going in the house. Just love and affection. Ex has him now because I could not take him. I think about him everyday, and hope he is still alive and well....

From through the years since your childhood till now. Do you have a pet that stands out from the rest?

That you consider your favorite.

I personally don't. But I do remember certain dogs I've owned more than others.

I had a pair of beagles peteson and clyde. Always faithful companions , were my friends through some pretty wild events in life and very likely saved me from a pretty wicked house fire. They were just all joy and fun in fur form and there was a goodness to them that drew people to them. The biggest one in the litter and the runt.

Best dogs ever. Clyde's been gone few years now and peteson went last year. I still miss them a great deal. Feel sad writing and thinking about them now.

I got a pitbeast now. I like him but I almost feel bad for the poor guy for being the dog after Pete peteson and the Bubba dog. He kept peteson going after clyde died for a minute and really seemed to be a big help to him. He's earning his place on the list. Was very protective of his peteson and guards my wife and son in the same way.

I had a Bernese Mountain Dog who was awesome. He wound up getting stolen though

hudson4-001.jpg

hudson2-001.jpg

Now I have three German Shepherds who are also really cool, only thing is one is smaller and gets bullied by the other two a lot. Because of that I guess he is my favourite, I always give him extra food and attention, often have to protect him from the other two when food is involved. Hopefully they grow out of it, they're all still young

20230916-124522.jpg
Anyone who steals someone’s pet has a special place in hell waiting for them. Hopefully.

Back