Do you feel PED problems this severe are truly unique to MMA?

When it comes to the UFC, and yes, since UFC remains the major leagues of MMA - no, Bellator does not currently count as major leagues - I am using MMA and UFC synonymously here, do you feel that this sports organization has problems with PEDs that flat out don't exist in football, baseball, basketball or soccer? I have continuously read claims that the UFC has vastly inferior, incapable athletes relative to these other 4 sports and so only they need to use PEDs to this extent. So out of curiosity, how many members here genuinely believe that?
If the NFL adopted USADA there wouldn't be any players left in the league. In professional bodybuilding, competitors are not caught that often either do you think they're clean?

If the NFL adopted USADA there wouldn't be any players left in the league. In professional bodybuilding, competitors are not caught that often either do you think they're clean?
I think in pro body building since they have a "natural" league they must just assume everyone is on everything, like not even test.or test to make sure your on them

every athlete in every pro sport and most amateur sports is on some kind of ped. that's just life.

it was the ufc's mistake where they tried to prove everybody was clean and it turned out everybody was dirty. every other sport is smart enough to pretend like everything is fine without bringing in the hall monitor.

Many in my high school football team roided. Many in my college football team roid (my freshman roommate was on the team). And those athletes don't get paid. Imagine what athletes will do for fame and millions.

The problem is that the dumbass UFC brought in USADA where every other sport just pretends to test them

I truly believe UFC has the best testing in sports. They did it to cover themselves but it's making them look bad because of all the failures.

It's unfair because the amount of failures is due to actual good drug testing which mainstream sports don't have.

If USADA was randomly testing the NFL, that sport would collapse.

Certainly seems that way. The number of high-level guys that have either popped or ran away from testing is unprecedented.

Back