Do you associate fighters with foods?

This thread:
giphy.gif

A bit of an odd thread but here me out. I know many people that watch Italian movies or kung fu movies, they get craving for Italian or Chinese food due to cultural relativity.

I am curios to know if there are any fighters that gives you a certain craving for food?

Mine would be:

Joe Riggs: Subway sandwiches or lean chicken/yam meals. This dude is a poster boy for weight loss and so I associate Joe Riggs with foods that have the stereotype of weight loss.

Karo Parisyan: Persian/Armenian food, pretty self explanatory, he is from around that culture and so naturally, when you watch sopranos/godfather and get a craving for that type of food.

KJ Noons: This was I cannot explain but KJ gives me the craving for toblerone chocolate. Not sure why though but perhaps I was eating a Toblerone when strikeforce/KJs run was on the rise or something...

I only eat American foods like Pizza, Kabobs, French Fries and tacos

Khabib - tiramisu
DC - Popeyes
Hendricks - all food
GDR - duck
Mir - kangaroo meat
Overeem - horse meat
BJ Penn - tacos
Matt Serra - pasta
Fedor - ice cream
Jones - coke

Machida - Broccoli

JUyb8gE.jpg

Yes you’re right. Subtle Hendricks hate thread?

I don't get it?

I was watching godfather and sopranos clips and people in the comment section were saying that they were getting craving for Italian food. I don't get the Hendricks hate?

But he did finish the MW champ and you're still butthurt about it, so there's that
Ha, finish the first guy in 10 years and his fans are all like that

Ha, finish the first guy in 10 years and his fans are all like that
You're really hating on GSP? What more could the man possibly do?

You're better that this, Toco

Back