Do PED users busted pre-USADA has plausible deniability now?

i remembered a rumor about MuscleTech purposely contaminating some of their protein powder(nitro-tech not dat der celltech) batches so you get gainz and you keep buying their product.

But now that we know that that shit actually happens, does it give past busts plausible deniability that they were innocent and simply the victim of poor quality standards of some supplement company?

Depends if they have asthma or not. We know what happens with the asthma meds... Oh, and classic call out of twin labs RIPPED FUEL! Do they still make that shit? I use to eat those things like candy.

Wait, people actually buy the tainted supplement excuse??

Step 1 - test your supplements
Step 2- if supplements are tainted, keep a bottle to use as an excuse when you get caught using the real shit.

Off the top of my head, Sean Sherk was the only one who I ever felt was probably telling the truth and got a raw deal from everybody.

Eh, 5'6'' dude fighting at WW by virtue of huge muscle mass, but with great cardio and tiny BF...

that ciallis will turn you into the hulk if you believe the goofs on here

" tainted supplements" = the dog ate my homework

Fighters who blame tainted supplements are the worst of them all imo. I find their lies to be even more disgusting than their cheating. UFC fighters know to be careful of what substances they put in their body. What absolute retard would use Alpha Anobolix Matrix 3000 when they could use a well known and researched product that has been tested for banned substances? Do they really not give a shit about their career? Or are they cheating? I think the latter

Fighters who dont admit the truth get lesser punishmemts though.

Look at Machida vs Jones.

There is no incentive for coming telling the truth.

Off the top of my head, Sean Sherk was the only one who I ever felt was probably telling the truth and got a raw deal from everybody.
How so, he tested positive for an injectable drug that is completely inactive orally?

Back