Do not miss this opportunity to fight on Enfusion!...

julie kitchen

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
To all fighters and fans,

We’ve noticed that many fighters want to fight in our Enfusion Live shows.
This is your chance to get an opportunity.

As you may know Enfusion also hosts an Enfusion Reality show.

We are thrilled to say that in May 2017 Enfusion will record another Enfusion Reality show in Thailand .

This is your chance to join the Tournaments!

The fighters that will be selected to join Enfusion Reality will battle in Thailand and get a chance to participate in the ENFUSION LEAGUE!

If YOU ARE a male A-class fighter of -72,5 Kg,

OR a male A-class fighter of – 85 Kg,

YOUcan assign the Enfusion Reality contest.

In these two weight categories 8 fighters will compete:

The fans will pick 3 fighters per division by way of a poll on Facebook .

So who-ever gets the most votes will join the Enfusion Reality show.
Another 3 fighters will be selected by Enfusion and get a wild card.

Also 2 fighters will be selected by pre-rounds.

If you are an A-class fighter, free of contract +

If you can manage the weight of one of the divisions for 18 months:

Than YOU can submit YOUR profile

before January 15th, 2017

to [email protected]

On this Enfusion Reality, we have the -61 Kg division for the female A-class fighters. The women A-class fighters can submit their profile to join Enfusion Reality in Thailand. We are looking for 4 team captains and 2 of these team captains will be selected by a poll on Facebook as well. For the women it is not required to keep the weight of -61 Kg for 18 months.

This is your chance to show the world that you are skilled to fight on Enfusion.

ONLY A CLASS FIGHTERS

Name:

Country fighting for :

Address: Town: Country:

Phone number: +..

Gym :

Phone number trainer/management: +..

Ringname:

Weight in Kg:

Height in Cm:

Total fights:

Win:

Lost:

Draw:

KO:

Describe your fight style:

Date last fight:

Best opponent beaten, so not who you fought but from who you won:

Links matches (youtube, vimeo):

Facebook :

Motivation: Why should Enfusion pick you?

Motivation: Why should the fans pick you?

Declares to be free of contract and filled out this form truthfully

What is an A-class fighter?
CmP6JZFUcAAY6HG.jpg

What is an A-class fighter?
It's based on the Dutch system. You have 4 different senior classes, Nieuwelingen (Beginners), C, B and A. You have to win 3 matches to go from Nieuwelingen to C, 6 to go from C to B and 8 to go from B to A. So a total of 17 wins.

It means professional. d, c, b are amateur
Depends on what you call pro. B and A both get paid and none of the classes use amateur rules, as IFMA and amateur kickboxing rules are almost non-existent in the Netherlands.

Depends on what you call pro. B and A both get paid and none of the classes use amateur rules, as IFMA and amateur kickboxing rules are almost non-existent in the Netherlands.
I suppose theyre not only taking dutch fighters

I suppose theyre not only taking dutch fighters
I assumed you'd have understood I was explaining why a org based in the Netherlands would use a Dutch classification system to gauge the level of participants and what it meant.

that is a good idea @Snubnoze707 Enfusion should fly us out to samui and recorded the sherdog showdown reality show over a week. maybe coca could fight dave walsh on the same show to really take it over the top

I assumed you'd have understood I was explaining why a org based in the Netherlands would use a Dutch classification system to gauge the level of participants and what it meant.

the classicfication system is also widely used outside of the netherlands.

the classicfication system is also widely used outside of the netherlands.
Good to know. I know they use the same system in Belgium, but have no idea about other countries. I know Australia doesn't.

Good to know. I know they use the same system in Belgium, but have no idea about other countries. I know Australia doesn't.

a-class or b-class etc differs from country to country in how many fights you have to win to enter a certain class, but it is used in several countries, including germany. matchmakers work across borders and i think it's pretty clear that a-class fighters are professional kickfighters. coca just wants to emphasise that in thailand all fights/fighters are just that....and that they always fight 5x3 in muay thai no matter what

fish bait coca style

a-class or b-class etc differs from country to country in how many fights you have to win to enter a certain class, but it is used in several countries, including germany. matchmakers work across borders and i think it's pretty clear that a-class fighters are professional kickfighters. coca just wants to emphasise that in thailand all fights/fighters are just that....and that they always fight 5x3 in muay thai no matter what

fish bait coca style
Just when I thought Coca was actually asking a genuine question for once...

Back