do Khabib fans really believe he will stay undefeated forever?

you-cant-if-you-dont-cant-lose-if-you-dont-fight.jpg

I love how his fans act like him being undefeated with no title = GOAT

Khabib IS NOT undefeated.

He couldn't even beat tiramisu

tiramisu already KO'ed him

I imagine its pretty easy to stay undefeated if you fight once every 2 years.

Khabib numannsiusmsjsndfjsfbabov is in an interesting position. Conor made it clear he wants to fight him after the mayweather fight.

Now imagine, in the twilight zone chance where Conor manages to beat Floyd (dont even start, just imagine) or at the very least Conor manages to make it an epic loss, managing to stretch Floyd to the limit giving him a tougher fight than any other fighter in his career, then Conor comes back to the UFC and gets gnpd like a bitch by numanumaye. Khabib stands to be seen as a monster if this scenario plays out.

Most likely scenario though? Conor looks horrible against Floyd, makes MMA striking look like its still in diapers, then comes back to the UFC to face his "toughest challenge yet!" And KO's khabib in 1 round, making Floyd look even more impressive.

When have people claimed that? I think in the current roster Tony and to a lesser degree Conor are the only ones that are threats to his record. And if he loses then, oh well, he's still a fun fighter to watch.

I consider it very unlikely. Everyone loses, and has the potential to be KO'd. I don't understand people who act like it's not an accomplishment to have made it this far without losing, though, and I think he'll probably have to be KO'd to be beaten.

And will these fans jump off the hypetrain after his first loss?
As Fedor showed, no one can stay undefeated.
I don't understand why you need to claim this is hype though.
He is indeed someone that has good fights, absolutely dominant in his wins.
But you would be blind if you didn't see glaring holes in his game. It is a matter of time until someone capitalizes on it.

But I am amazed on why you feel the need to hate on him.

He will lose someday, it is a matter of time, but he has amassed a better record and stayed undefeated which is more than what a lot of fighters can say.

He's fought one ranked fighter and two fighters total since April 2014.

Shouldn't be too hard to stay “undefeated” if he carries on like that.

A padded record consisting of Russian bums and below average UFC fighters doesnt make him the GOAT
RDA was his only legitimate win and that's before RDA was in his prime

Back