Do I Have A Right To Be Mad?

PCP319

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Been with girlfriend two years. Birthday was yesterday. A couple weeks ago, she took a raincheck on a blowjob (very common occurrence), and promised to give me one, even with facial (only two since I've been with her, even though I love it) ibn my birthday. Was looking forward to it for two weeks, and, while she offered sex last night, she made up some bullshit excuse, and no blowjob. Raincheck again.

She got upset when I got mad. I don't think I'm being spoiled or entitled, especially when she almost never does oral anyways. Not even once per month.

I just want to experience the most awesome feeling ever. I thought on my birthday, she could at least do me that solid, even if she didn't particularly feel like it. Do I have a right to be angry?

you'll get used to the whole gig once you get married

Quit bitching.

<Kobe213>

Just buy yourself a new blow-up doll who will listen.

It sucks but you're not going to get anywhere getting mad when women break "sex bargains."

tumblr_inline_nx1njc8lZh1sqf2ij_500.gif

She doesn't "owe" you anything and you can't force her or guilt her into doing something. However you can also be mad about the situation and have a right to be upset. Just don't expect much sympathy from her.

Head on over to brazzers? At least they get paid to pretend to like something.

Blowjobs are overrated anyways

Been with girlfriend two years. Birthday was yesterday. A couple weeks ago, she took a raincheck on a blowjob (very common occurrence), and promised to give me one, even with facial (only two since I've been with her, even though I love it) ibn my birthday. Was looking forward to it for two weeks, and, while she offered sex last night, she made up some bullshit excuse, and no blowjob. Raincheck again.

She got upset when I got mad. I don't think I'm being spoiled or entitled, especially when she almost never does oral anyways. Not even once per month.

I just want to experience the most awesome feeling ever. I thought on my birthday, she could at least do me that solid, even if she didn't particularly feel like it. Do I have a right to be angry?

Is it maybe because you want to jizz in her face that you arent getting blown ? SHit dude I get head all the time but if I told my wife my plan was to bust in her face I probably wouldnt .

you'll get used to the whole gig once you get married

I find the opposite to be true ... or maybe my lady just cool. Its easy and quick to suck a dick but its hard to find the time for a good fuck session

Yea, be mad at yourself for settling for a woman that doesn't fit your sexual criteria for satisfaction. You have only yourself to blame for your discomfort.

Is it maybe because you want to jizz in her face that you arent getting blown ? SHit dude I get head all the time but if I told my wife my plan was to bust in her face I probably wouldnt .

I find the opposite to be true ... or maybe my lady just cool. Its easy and quick to suck a dick but its hard to find the time for a good fuck session
She offered facial, not me. I'd love it, but wouldn't make a big deal if not.

I just don't think it's a big deal to ask for a blowjob on my birthday when she promised one.

Don't worry bud, once you get married, the blow jobs will be non-stop.

For $600 you could get one from an Ex Olympic Runner.

If your girlfriend really loves you, she'll offer to pay for it:

Eh if you want a girl that likes giving blowjobs, then you gotta find a girl like that. Converting people into liking what you like is tough. The longer the relationship goes on, the less she's going to want to do it. Guess you have to calculate how important this is to you, compared to the rest of the relationship.

Also you might as well change that name. Only one pcp around these parts.

Eh if you want a girl that likes giving blowjobs, then you gotta find a girl like that. Converting people into liking what you like is tough. The longer the relationship goes on, the less she's going to want to do it. Guess you have to calculate how important this is to you, compared to the rest of the relationship.

Also you might as well change that name. Only one pcp around these parts.
Sometimes you should do things you're not ecstatic about to please your partner, in my opinion.

I'm not always down to go down, but I do it anyways because she loves it.

I'm not asking her to like oral, but I do wish she'd suck it up sometimes, like I do.

has it occurred to you that you have an ugly dick?

>begging for chore sex

lmao dude, consider ending this "relationship".

Back