Do guys act tougher or no

Cody Gibson fought a random drunk guy once, and lost.

Notice at the end he says "UFC fighter my ass."

In his defense, Cody was coming off a loss, bar brawling at altitude without a full camp...and had a broken skull.

The person who knows what they are might. However, the person that knows what they mean never would.

i don't think most people know what a cauliflower ear is

either way if i was at the point where i was gonna fight someone the state of their ears wouldn't matter to me

Well if the person knew what cali ears were then they would probably be somewhat of a fighter or fight fan at least and be weary. If they didn't know what cali ears were then they wouldn't think about it and it wouldn't effect them.

He didn't really lose that fight though... he waited to fight til they threw the first punch. He had a take down but the other guy jumped in and pushed him over. Then he had it again and other people jumped in. I think it's safe to say that he would have eventually mounted him and got a RNC and the dude bro wouldn't have been able to stop him.

Cauliflower ears just means you've had your face grinded on the mat extensively. It's not indication of fight skill, really. Does wonderboy have cauliflower ears?

Hi just wondering have you guys heard of caulear shields , help protect and prevent against cauliflower ears ! New invention now selling USA , Italy, Germany, U.K. Ireland?

First thing I do upon entering a room. Scout the place for cauli eared, fuckers ???

wtf.gif

Back