Do Conor haters go mental if he wins?

Conor inspired me to start training MMA before Aldo fight but now he is different exposed his weakness cardio and drinking problems soo very disappointed in him but he said he regrets his actions soo we will see what future will bring. I just happy to see him training and my training is 30% better

They're mostly already mental, from what I've seen.

i don’t even really give a shit if conor wins or loses and I’m a conor fan

I really just want to see him win so all these fucking losers cry about it and have to finger their assholes until they pass out

I feel no empathy or compassion for you fucking losers. If I saw you in real life I would love to get liquered up and beat the fuck out of you

Go fuck yourself TS. You are walking contradiction. “I don’t care if he wins, but I care if he wins”

Fucking moron.

You need Conor’s nuts slapped out of your mouth.

Last edited:

I really just want to see him win so all these fucking losers cry about it and have to finger their assholes until they pass out

I feel no empathy or compassion for you fucking losers. If I saw you in real life I would love to get liquered up and beat the fuck out of you
You seem oddly angry.

"But...but Nate!!!"

A large number will, those who dislike him but admit he's a very good fighter(like myself) will be fine.

If Conor loses though a bunch of "fans" will disappear, a few will claim that Khabib is really a heavy weight and grappling is cheating.. then the sane fans will be fine because they know losing is a part of the sport...

A bunch of ppl calling themselves Khabib fans will forget about him if he loses though

If Conor wins I think a lot of them will flip out, yeah. It will be.... amazing to watch. Khabib will lose most of his fanbase too.

Conor’s fanbase will remain loyal but will be very disappointed. They will still claim he will win his next fight tho, etc.
Yup most Khabib "fans" are just Conor haters who picked him as the next "guy who will definitely beat Conor this time"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You’re a joke.

I’m really glad this thread is still here.

It can only go to good places.

I believe the better question is will conor fans mass suicide if he loses

I'm more interested to see what happens to Conor's fanbase if he gets taken down and destroyed for 25 minutes.

Khabib can make him look really, really bad.

TS can't fight without a beer

TS is Stone Cold Steve Austin

when you think of conor haters fingering their assholes, i think of you thinking of them and finger my asshole

<SelenaWow> This ^^^ sounds rather specific and not just your random Conor hater dis, is this something you've personally engaged in..?

you ok, son?

if irish jabroni beats khabib i'll say gimme crow to eat like when he beat Alvarez.

I'd be more concerned with the hugfers if he loses.

Guys like @0hm, who talked a lot of shit then stopped posting when Nate turned Cocainor into a panic wrestler.

Back