Do any UFC fighters have street cred Like Jorge Masvidal?

Ken Shamrock probably got it on in the street..

LOL @ pro fighter.

He was a fat bum who had like 4 fights to his name and is best known for getting blasted by an 18 year old Vitor Belfort in a few seconds.
Scott Ferrozzos second afternoon shit carries more clout than the last three men to spring from your bloodline. This cat fought Tank in a backyard months after having most of his foot amputated. He's tough as nails. Fuck you.

B0luLrm.jpg

Kimbo seemed like he was pretty respected in the streets

Dude was awesome back in the day.

Responsible for bringing alot of new eyes to mma. In spite of his physical appearance. He was always humble, and soft spoken.

I'll not speak a negative word about Kimbo.

LOL @ pro fighter.

He was a fat bum who had like 4 fights to his name and is best known for getting blasted by an 18 year old Vitor Belfort in a few seconds.
lol and you are a fat bum chirping behind a computer, loser

Tank abbot, and of course Jorge Masdival and Kimberly slice. Which the two later actually had a long street fighting career. More like bare knuckle boxing then street fighting IMO for the later. And yeah Tank Abbot was famous for being in many street fights but more barn fights than anything, nothing really organized that I know of.

Scott Ferrozzos second afternoon shit carries more clout than the last three men to spring from your bloodline. This cat fought Tank in a backyard months after having most of his foot amputated. He's tough as nails. Fuck you.
Yeah bro, cause you know me and all.

You sound like a triggered fat guy.

Back