Dislocated pinkie...

magicmarker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kept him from getting the finish, even after he popped it back in place...

I never heard anything this lame; not even in basketball, golf or bass fishing have I heard this excuse before.

I think it would have sounded better to just say he has a good overhand left and I didn't wanna throw the fight away being careless than to pull out the dislocated pinkie excuse...

I know right?

I dislocated my pinkie and still managed to masturbate three times later that night, what a softie.

Even funnier when used in ghetto street fight

Yet Robbie shreds his knee in a loss and we find out several weeks later...

To be fair, in 28 pro fights, Trinaldo has never been KO'd or TKO'd. Subbed 3 times, and 3 decision losses.

Trinaldo has been in the ring with some heavy hitters and never been finished. Vick kicked the guy in the face about 25 times.

No shame in not being able to finish a fighter that has never been finished.

Trinaldo knocked out Felder, a guy that has 10 KO/TKO finishes to his name.

St Pierre tore his groin and kept fighting and did not run.. pffftttt... this Vick guy can't even fight someone so much smaller than him and he ran!!

To be fair, in 28 pro fights, Trinaldo has never been KO'd or TKO'd. Subbed 3 times, and 3 decision losses.

Trinaldo has been in the ring with some heavy hitters and never been finished. Vick kicked the guy in the face about 25 times.

No shame in not being able to finish a fighter that has never been finished.

Trinaldo knocked out Felder, a guy that has 10 KO/TKO finishes to his name.

Yeah no shame in not knocking Tribaldo out out, but running for 2 rounds to win on points is a shame.. booooooooo

Back