Discovery of 50km cave raises hopes for colonisation of moon

Joe_Armstrong

Starfleet Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That must be where the aliens are.

Scientists have fantasised for centuries about humans colonising the moon. That day may have drawn a little closer after Japan’s space agency said it had discovered an enormous cave beneath the lunar surface that could be turned into an exploration base for astronauts.

The discovery, by Japan’s Selenological and Engineering Explorer (Selene) probe, comes as several countries vie to follow the US in sending manned missions to the moon.

Using a radar sounder system that can examine underground structures, the orbiter initially found an opening 50 metres wide and 50 metres deep, prompting speculation that there could be a larger hollow.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...y-raises-hopes-for-human-colonisation-of-moon

24mbccj.jpg

an opening 50 metres wide and 50 metres deep

Can't even read a space thread without something reminding me of her. I gotta go guys

So is that where they stored their oil?
Lets liberate some freedom on their bitch asses

That's where the cheese is at in the center of the moon through the cheese cave

The moon doesn't have air, right?

If there's aliens there they better call Two Men and a Spaceship to move they shit cause we're coming

I'm not going until I get get Del Taco there.

We can barely survive in Antartica. Moon might be a little more difficult.

Bringing us that much closer to its coveted cheesy center

That must be where the aliens are.

Scientists have fantasised for centuries about humans colonising the moon. That day may have drawn a little closer after Japan’s space agency said it had discovered an enormous cave beneath the lunar surface that could be turned into an exploration base for astronauts.

The discovery, by Japan’s Selenological and Engineering Explorer (Selene) probe, comes as several countries vie to follow the US in sending manned missions to the moon.

Using a radar sounder system that can examine underground structures, the orbiter initially found an opening 50 metres wide and 50 metres deep, prompting speculation that there could be a larger hollow.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...y-raises-hopes-for-human-colonisation-of-moon

24mbccj.jpg
They found Travis Browne in it too.

Back