Dirty Donald turning America into a Putin-esque dictatorship - Proof Inside

I'll say it, I'd support Trump if he acted a little more like Putin. It's what it'll take to break the back of the evil radical left and their cultural marxist agenda.

Dirty Trump, derp derp derp . . i no like dirty donarld derp derp.

Play on repeat.

Dubs for click bait title imo

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/donald-trump-military-appointments-1.3888439

Dirty Donald #lil Putin is stacking his cabinet with military hacks bent on turning America into a fascist oligarchy.

Happy you voted for him rednecks?

1. Actually yes. I wasn't at first, and my vote was mainly a vote against Hillary. But Mad Dog Mattis is an inspired pick for Secretary of Defense. He's easily one of the most far-sighted, competent, and respected men our military has produced in a generation.

2. Rednecks is an increasingly unsubtle racial sterotype. That you use it as causally as you do tells us a lot about your prejudices.

It's amazing to me that the left are concerned about having generals do a generals job. America is constantly involved in wars, China is gearing up to take Taiwan and the south China sea, and we should be concerned about Trump picking generals to handle things. Hilarious.

And who has ever heard fo the word "niggling"? Sounds too close to the N word CBC is obviously racist duh.

"A niggling question, Kohn says, is whether the U.S. government will be able to maintain civilian control over military affairs — or whether that doctrine gets "diluted" by having "the three generals in three extremely key positions."

Yes, I'd prefer a benevolent dictatorship to democracy, far more efficient.

How is this clown not banned yet?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/donald-trump-military-appointments-1.3888439

Dirty Donald #lil Putin is stacking his cabinet with military hacks bent on turning America into a fascist oligarchy.

Happy you voted for him rednecks?
Military Hacks? and from what deep well of military knowledge and experience do you draw that conclusion. Do you have a specific problem with strong competent military commanders who enjoy the support of their fellow service men and women in positions to most effectively use their own hard won experience to better defend this nation and its military abroad?

Fake news is real and I'm tired of seeing links to crap.

Dirty Donald is cute, but shouldn't a person have to be, you know, shown to be dirty, to earn such a nick?

Back