Din Thomas replaced by Villante on LFAF.

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gian Villante has apparently taken the spot previously occupied by Din Thomas on
Dana White's Lookin For A Fight.

Do you think it's because of Dana's feud with Woodley?

Last edited:
Can't watch this show after the original band broke up. No clue what you are even talking about

Villante is like best friends with Weidman. Matt Serra probably got him in.

Gian probably rode in on the coattails of Serra. He likes to chow down and has a lot of free time to dick around (his performance in the octagon doesn't argue for him working too hard at training at least), which are all the qualifications you need for the show.

Idk if Villante is much better but frankly, I found Din to be incredibly boring. He has all that MMA knowledge but rarely had meaningful contributions to conversations so I’m not too upset.

Kenny Powerth said:
Idk if Villante is much better but frankly, I found Din to be incredibly boring. He has all that MMA knowledge but rarely had meaningful contributions to conversations so I’m not too upset
Always good to see the veterans get a bone though. They deseve it.

Dana should get Chuck in there IMO. Or mabye Chuck wants to kill Dana by now

Are there new looking for a fight episodes out, where Gian replaced Din permanently? Or, is that some twitter fuckhead starting shit, that saw the last looking for a fight where Gian was on because Din had to corner a fighter of his?

Is it official that Din is out? I was under the impression that he was just replaced for the last one in NY.

Too bad I like Din. He's the best part about Woodley imo

Gian is almost too much like Serra. They cancel each other out.

And now, its time to change Serra too. Nothing against him, but for some reason I dont enjoy to watch him.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-15-at-1.25.09-AM.png

Original squad was the best and was a colorful person for a show.
maxresdefault.jpg

They still make this show? It was funny with Serra and Tooth going back and forth. Din was coma-inducing.

It's because he's fucking boring like like his little buddy Yves Edwards.

Dana should get Chuck in there IMO. Or mabye Chuck wants to kill Dana by now
Imagine Dana tito and chuck doing this talk about ratings Dana should switch the cast each episode with legends

I want to see Villante, Serra and Rockhold seated next to eachother to the see the size.

Back