Dillon The Notorious Danis at it again

1. He gets people talking
2. You're talking about him, therefore, it's working.
3. He will be a force when he transitions to MMA
4. Do your research. He was like this prior to meeting Conor and his posts prove this.
Hi Dillon. Couldn't you at least keep Conor's small dick out of your mouth while creating your username?

Hi Dillon. Couldn't you at least keep Conor's small dick out of your mouth while creating your username?
This is what happens when Dillon fight MMA fighters. He would tap Maia.

eiHrhJg.gif

Da Footure!!!

upload_2017-2-21_16-44-48.png

4. Do your research. He was like this prior to meeting Conor and his posts prove this.
What makes you think he will be a force? Not being a smart ass, just haven't looked to much into him. Does he have ok striking or wrestling?

He seems like a huge d bag honestly. Not the kind of publicity I would want but hey whatever works.

Can you blame him though?

He's watched his big fruity mentor Conor go around stealing everyone else's swagger for years...

First this weird model guy...
connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

Then Mayweather...

And now HipHop personalities like Suge Knight...

He learned biting people's schtick from the master of it what do you expect?

What makes you think he will be a force? Not being a smart ass, just haven't looked to much into him. Does he have ok striking or wrestling?

He seems like a huge d bag honestly. Not the kind of publicity I would want but hey whatever works.
When he was learning BJJ he was developing very quickly so he would train with the Miller boys (at age 16). You would think he would have picked up some pointers from them over the years. Also, was a part of team Joanna in TUF so he's been around MMA for a while.

Started helping Conor train after Diaz 1 last year. Had coaching from Kavanagh. Done some striking work with Conor and trained MMA at SBG.

I'm not saying he's going to come in and tear the house down but he's only 23 and has a high-level BJJ background and has been around MMA fighters for a long time. He's looking to transition into MMA and I think SBG would be great for him. Long way to go but he seems determined and has already got people talking about him (was voted the number 1 choice to grapple with Jon jones).

Can you blame him though?

He's watched his big fruity mentor Conor go around stealing everyone else's swagger for years...

First this weird model guy...
connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

Then Mayweather...

And now HipHop personalities like Suge Knight...

It's quite sad seeing how many of you haters have that models pic saved on your hard drive. For someone you supposedly hate you sure do spend a fair amount of time analysing his non-MMA exploits.

The Delusional Dillon Danis.

Guy needs to fight or shut the fuck up.

Danis is another CM punk, another Mike Perry, another blowout so-called star who gets clobbered when he faces real competition. Hilarious that people on this forum actually think he will be doing something other than losing if he ever gets to the UFC. After all he has a gigantic ZERO fights in MMA. Puhleeze.

It's quite sad seeing how many of you haters have that models pic saved on your hard drive. For someone you supposedly hate you sure do spend a fair amount of time analysing his non-MMA exploits.

Nice try GrandMaster Nuthugger...

<[analyzed}>

This pic is directly linked to a website:

https://www.mma.tv/wp-content/uploa...r-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

<36>

However, WE ALL know that you have shit like this on your devices...

Phone wallpaper:
Conor-McGregor-Nude-Photos-ESPN-Body-Issue-6.jpg

Computer wallpaper:
13557919_1453227198037863_2670341592927490022_n1.jpg

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Lmao I just picture him going through conors closet and borrowing props so he can take an Instagram pic from conors couch.

I'm not saying he's going to come in and tear the house down but he's only 23 and has a high-level BJJ background and has been around MMA fighters for a long time. He's looking to transition into MMA and I think SBG would be great for him. Long way to go but he seems determined and has already got people talking about him (was voted the number 1 choice to grapple with Jon jones).
Only because people want to see Jon smash him.
I'm a big Conor fan, but this guy is a turd. Fight or STFU already. The guy called out Nate and Jon fucking Jones of all people, while having ZERO MMA fights. Tired of seeing this guy talking about "changing the game" when he has no fights.

Jiu jitsu stars crossing over to mma is always a toss up

Back